• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Felt--Homestuck Fan Club

It's been a week since the last update and I'm waiting for the part everyone goes all YOU KILLED NEPETA AND EQUIUS on gamzee.

I've seen some people discussing the fact that, since Homestuck won't be updating for a month, now is a great time to read through Problem Sleuth if you haven't already. That seemed like a good idea to me, so that's what I'm going to start doing tonight. Anybody with me? :O

Sure, I didn't start.

Tell me when you begin and I'll start too :o)

I've seen some people discussing the fact that, since Homestuck won't be updating for a month, now is a great time to read through Problem Sleuth if you haven't already. That seemed like a good idea to me, so that's what I'm going to start doing tonight. Anybody with me? :O

I already read Problem Sleuth, but I've been looking for something time consuming to do that involved the internet and wasn't my homework. So I might reread it, because it makes no sense the first time through. O.o

Already read Problem Sleuth a while ago ;D and don't really have time for a reread atm. But you guys enjoy it!

I read a couple of a pages of problem sleuth before I got distracted by Homestuck. So... yeah, now would be the prefect time to finally read it.

guys guys it's almost like SiCk actually happened except... shooshpappier
meant to post this sooner: thanks for linking to this fic, I really enjoyed it. It's reeeeally tough to find a decent Gamzee fic under the mountain of gam/tav.

I recall that my first extensive readthrough of Problem Sleuth ended when I got bored with the final boss battle or whatever.

Eh, I read a good ways into Problem Sleuth a couple years ago and didn't really like it. It got really hard to follow at some point with like five different Ace Dicks running around, and it wasn't interesting or entertaining enough in the first place to make it worth muddling through that. That was a good portion of the reason I was so slow to give Homestuck a chance.

Last edited:
I've read Problem Sleuth all the way through twice, but I might read it again. I feel stupid though. A week or two ago I spent thirty-eight hours awake rereading Homestuck, and now would be the perfect opportunity to read it over time. >.<

One of these days I'm going to get money, then blow it all on all of the albums. ALL OF THEM. And it will be so worth it.

Also fun fact for those 4:13 fanatics: The last song is 3:14 long

Back
Top Bottom