• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Felt--Homestuck Fan Club

Those pop-ups on Jane's screen.... When they flash, you can briefly see:

“OBEY”

“CEASE REPRODUCTION”

“SUBMIT”

“STAY ASLEEP”

“CONSUME”

Is Jane gonna have to kick some ass while she's all out of bubblegum?

So Jake's Chumhandle is golgothasTerror

CoOl

EDIT: The way they speak amuses me :o)

Since Jane and Jake have switched abbreviations (GG and GT), Mom and "Mr. Strider" should have, too.

I have a feeling that Mom isn't going to sound very intelligent, compared to Rose.

So Jake's Chumhandle is golgothasTerror

CoOl

EDIT: The way they speak amuses me :o)

Since Jane and Jake have switched abbreviations (GG and GT), Mom and "Mr. Strider" should have, too.

I have a feeling that Mom isn't going to sound very intelligent, compared to Rose.

I'm betting that Mom'll be slightly flirty, but a somewhat reserved intelectual. Bro will be a cool kid. 'nuff said.

Pre-emptive apololgy for double post.

Brand change to fork. Fork looks like Feferi's ancestor's ship...

I think he was trollin'. The way creator could in regards to fan stuffs. Likely he just wanted to make a point that all fantrolls wouldn't matter, because they died from the vast Glub.

Thirteenth troll semi-revealed. uranianUmbra with a dark grey text, ooh so interesting. And Jane gas dreamt of Prospit already, and as far as I seem to be able to understand Jake will also dream of it.

Spoilerific speculation time!

I was thinking that the situation may be that the humans' Scratchverse might be corresponding with the trolls' original universe. It would make sense; uranianUmbra said "foUr distinct Universal instances." And it synchs up nice. :3

Also: Is the Scratchverse still created by troll kids? Is it a new universe entirely, or is it just a rewind of the original universe, perhaps with changed values for certain things (or a scrambling of everything in that universe)?

Also of note is that UU's handle introduces the letter "U", which seems to be important as the U is their quirk! This goes along with the DNA theme (only ATGC used (although John's current handle (ectoBiologist) is an exception, his old handle (ghostyTrickster) does fit)) as, although DNA has only Adenine, Thymine, Guanine, and Cytosine, RNA has Uracil instead of Thymine.

Apologies for the abundance of parenthesis and the biology talk. :P

I noticed that "-DS" there, Bro.

His name probably isn't Dave, though. Unless he ironically named Dave after himself, which actually seems somewhat likely.

Back
Top Bottom