• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Felt--Homestuck Fan Club

NOOOO TINKERBULLLLLLLLL YOU WERE MY FAVORITE LUSUS

So is Jake's island just basically the birthplace of every lusus ever? I'm starting to think it's actually in the same universe as the trolls this time.

Well, he did say it was "one of those" fairy bulls. He probably didn't kill Tinkerbull specifically.

EDIT: Also I'd love to see him come across a wild Aurthour...

Did anyone else imagine the Pokémon battle music playing when crabdad and Tinkerbull popped up?

And Zhorken gets his wish. ;)

Meanwhile, was that goatdad in the water on that one page? I like Hellmurder Island. I like it a lot.

Did anyone else imagine the Pokémon battle music playing when crabdad and Tinkerbull popped up?
Not at first, but when narration outright called them encounters, I did.

Also, >Goatdad: GO TEND TO YOUR ABANDONED TROLL YOU REJECTFUL FU- oh wait

Unrelatedly, I don't know how many of you have seen this, but, from the intros, it's been theorized that Jane will become a Maid of Life and Jake will become a Page of Hope. I surmise that the former and the death of Jake's dreamself will be correlated.

Last edited:
I've heard about the evidence and all that, and I'm not going to argue too hard one way or the other without looking into it further myself (not that I have time to), but since Jake has the temple wouldn't he be the Whatever of Space?

I've heard about the evidence and all that, and I'm not going to argue too hard one way or the other without looking into it further myself (not that I have time to), but since Jake has the temple wouldn't he be the Whatever of Space?
Maybe their session doesn't actually need heroes of Time and Space? Jade seems to be directly influencing events; Dave is likely to be capable of doing the same, being a time traveler and all.

But Jane's dream pretty much confirms him to be Page of Hope.

Goatdad is pretty badass. Too bad Gamzee didn't get to see much of him.

Oh and hey, there's that flying whale lusus that Eridan killed ages ago.

Is it just me or is Mr Strider's sprite kind of shoddily put together? I can't articulate what it is, but... it looks kind of off.

EDIT: Also I'm glad that he's avoiding the torrent of uncomfortable prose his autoresponder spouted, at least so far. It was kind of funny assuming it was deliberately meant to weird Jake out, or that it's just the autoresponder who does that, or something, but I don't want a major character to be all innuendo all the time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom