• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Felt--Homestuck Fan Club

Well, it didn't take long for that session to go to shit. Jane's dream self is definitely dead, so hopefully she didn't die from that mail explosion too... Maybe she'll pull a Vriska, and come out of it with one arm and one eye.

You know how Jake’s bed was a quest bed? And his dream-self is dead, yes. Since he would have had to be sleeping to be on Prospit even if he didn’t wake up there yet, does that mean he died on his quest bed already and will god tier as soon as he starts playing SBURB or what???

I mean, people are supposed to reach the top of their echeladders before GTing but Rose and Jade don’t seem to have done that and they’re god tier. so idk, but cool!

GUYS GUYS GUYS.

Did anyone else notice the symbol for life is a sideways and slightly stylized version of the breath symbol? Because I just did and it blew my mind. Well played, Andrew Hussie, well played

I mean, people are supposed to reach the top of their echeladders before GTing but Rose and Jade don’t seem to have done that and they’re god tier. so idk, but cool!

Jade was completing the game objectives for weeks of her own personal time and even successfully bred a Slick; she probably made it to the top. Rose is more objectionable, but it's possible that all the combat she did was enough to raise her too.

Guys, top of the echeladder has nothing to do with God Tiering. All you have to do is die on your Quest Bed.

Actually it is one of the requirements, because the god tiers are levels above levels, so it wouldn't make sense to send someone on like, the third rung of their echeladder to godhood, because they haven't earned it.

Also, if you go with the ladder metaphor, you must climb the entireity of a ladder to go above it, but.

Actually it is one of the requirements, because the god tiers are levels above levels, so it wouldn't make sense to send someone on like, the third rung of their echeladder to godhood, because they haven't earned it.

Also, if you go with the ladder metaphor, you must climb the entireity of a ladder to go above it, but.

Where is it stated that it is a requirement?

I wanna say Terezi said it to Dave once or twice.

And also Andrew may have announced it.

Lemme check the wiki and get back

EDIT: A quick search on the wiki says that it is probable, because at least three of the people who are god tier are at the top, and it is entirely likely that Aradia, Dave, and Rose are as well.

And I'm too lazy to look through dave and terezi's logs right now, but I definitely recall her saying something about it to dave.

Last edited:
Most of the people at MSPA Forums were talking about how dogs were loyal ect. while cats were aloof bastards who don't give a shit about anything.

I'm glad Hussie mentioned the lack of generosity when it comes to cats and shit. They horde the shit up like two-year-olds and don't give it to nobody.

Back
Top Bottom