• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open The Fight to Survive

Alain noticed a new presence. A bright one, literally, as it's form was rather easy to spot in the shadows. A Rotom. "No, I'm not mean. At least, I don't think I'm mean.", Alain told it.

"EEEK!!!" Fuzen screeched at sudden realization of his surroundings and the other pokemon.
"Oh... ok then... Can I stay near you for a while then? I can help you gather food..."

Yeah, sure. You can sleep in the same alley as me.

---

Twilight's tail swished back and forth.

He was not asleep, but appeared to be so. He was telekinetically focusing. His friend the Umbreon, and something big. He targeted it, but did nothing other than. He would wait to see what it was and what it would do.

(Erm, Diera's actually standing in the entrance of Alain's alley. XD I can't really post until he tells her to leave or something of the sort.)

Rine heard someone talking. He grumbled and turned to look towards the voice, but there was no one there. They were probably hiding. They better, they don't want to see my angry side. He snorted, and continued looking for food.

"HEY! What 'chu lookin' at?" He growled at an Eevee in the middle of the road. The Eevee whimpered, "Get out of mah way!" And Rine swiftly sent the Eevee flying into one of the smaller alleys with his tail.

"THAT'S WHAT HAPPEN WHEN YA MESS WITH MEH!" He roared, making sure no one would come and annoy him more.

"Oh, metal! Nice iron too!" He bent down to pick the metal bar up and put it in his mouth.

Skylit was flying over the city, oblivious to the rain. She was just looking for a rooftop, and starved.
The lightining flickered, the thunder booder in the Noctowl's ears. Then she looked down. Some Aggron was bullying an Eevee!
"Hey!" She dove down, trying to make him stop.

Kate hesitated, then went forward cautiously.
"Thank you!"
She began eating some of the food, forgetting about her trainer, who was still inside. The Rattata looked around about every thirty seconds, ready to run away if any of the bigger Pokemon (Which was all of them) attacked her for any reason.

((Me? I'm touched...))

Xaicra gazed around the alley. Pokemon in these parts were shifty types, so it would be jsut like them to jump him when he was scrounging for food around an alleyway.

Perhaps I need to smoke them out, he thought, but how to do it without avoiding a commotion...

The tyranitar then got an idea. He picked up some rubble, and threw it with all his mgiht into one of the walls of the alley. It struck with a loud bang!, surely enoguh to send a poekmon out in the open.

There was a loud bang that seemed to come from a wall nearby, and it wasn't lightning. Feeling irritable, Violet climbed through the window outside and yelled a few swear words before realizing that she was yelling at a Tyranitar. Her eyes were huge, and she quickly went back inside.
Pokemon can't understand humans, right?
Kate watched her trainer appear and then hide. As scared as she was of Xaicra, she couldn't help laughing at the human.

(((Umm... I was talking to Link X3)))

Fuzen watched in anger as the Eevee hit the wall, and looked up to see a shape plumeting towards the aggron.
Now's my chance!
Fuzen shot towards a broken lamp post near the aggron, and started to possess it.
Wow... this thing is a piece of crap... he commented as he used his body as the bulb.
Ok... get ready!

((Sorry about that.))

Alain looked up and noticed a Houndoom, looking in, with that sort of cynical gaze that reminded Alain of himself, though bearing little kindness, unlike himself. He was about to ask her something, but he heard shouting and then spotted an Eevee flying across the alleyway. He lept out to invesitgate, always having prided himself on having a peaceful alleyway. A boulder also went flying, today seemed to just get worse and worse. He spotted the noisy Aggron, but then saw a Noctowl swooping down and trying to straighten out the Aggron. Alain sighed and turned around to leave the issue to the systems of the streets.

"Okay, I heard shouting. No one shouts when I'm sleeping!" Zanai yelled, rudely awakened from her nice nap, while it was raining, making it so-so, instead of nice. Her fur stood on end very spiky while she walked around. She walked untill she bumped into an Aggron in the city. "Um, I gots a request for ya. SHUT UP WHEN POKEMON IN THE FOREST ARE TRYING TO SLEEP, IDOIT! NOW I'M CRANKY, THANKS TO YA!" She shouted, making sure that the Aggron heard every last word, somehow knowing that the Aggron was the shouter.

Tsukikage was shocked, and ran further into the alley. He then stepped out again, his eyes and rings glowing. "Whoever you are... show yourself."
((Cryptica, can he have some kind of telepathic connection with Twilight?))

Xaicra saw in the alley's shadow.

"I'm simply scrounging around for my meal," He said, "I can't be blamed if I stray down here, now can I?"

Diera snorted, taking a look out at the brawl that had erupted. "I shouldn't even bother... No one will take my help anyway. My cursed good nature." Wincing as more rain fell, she sidled farther into the alley, not caring what the other Pokemon thought of the infamous Devil of the Streets trying to steal some shelter. A low growl rumbled in her throat as yet more rain fell, but she kept mindful watch on the Espeon in case he objected to her presence. He probably would - she was very well known by now, and no one would willingly offer her a dry spot out of the rain if their lives depended on it.

Back
Top Bottom