• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open The Fight to Survive

It looked like it wasn't raining as hard as before, so Violet went back outside. Kate ran over to her trainer, who picked up the Rattata and put it on her shoulder. She walked without really planning where she was going. Violet glanced at an ice cream store, and briefly thought about stealing money or something from in there. Kate jumped down from Violet's shoulder and went inside. Violet didn't notice. Kate ran off a lot, usually to find food, but always came back.
Kate noticed a Lucario inside, and scampered across the floor, trying to avoid being seen.

Xhan started at the ceiling now, thinking of living in luxury. He very faintly heard something. This place is MINE. He thought angrily. He stood up, and quickly scanned the shop. Upon seeing nothing at a glance, he looked more carefully. "Whoever you are, and wherever you are, I'll give you one chance to come out. I WILL not hesitate to blast this place to rubble to find you."

The Rattata jumped in surprised, then ran forward until she was right in front of Xhan, standing on her hind legs. Kate gave an exaggerated bow.
"I don't think it'd be worth blowing up your building to find a Rattata. We're everywhere, for one thing. Did you need something?"
Somehow, she felt braver when Violet was nearby. Kate would never have said anything if she was alone. She would have just ran away.

Xhan looked in surprise at the Rattata at his feet. He felt somewhat stupid, getting all worked up by a Rattata. Great.For a moment, I thought I would end up in a battle... He looked between the walls and the Rattata. "Well, you might be right. But for all I knew, you could've been an aggresive Jolteon, or something." Xhan put his paws to his hips. "Take what you want, and get out. I'm not a poor kicker."

"I wouldn't mind being a Jolteon. I could actually fight for my trainer, could be somewhat interesting.."
The Rattata said cheerfully. She looked around, then added jokingly,
"Suppose I wanted to stay and, I dunno, take a nap, eat a table..?"

"Come on man, stop it! You don't hafta go on a rampage like this!" Zanai shouted, biting his tail, using Thunder Fang. She licked her paw, then fell asleep in the Aggron's way. "Ice-cream. Yum." She mumbled in her sleep, obviously having a dream about ice-cream.

Skylit mumbled, So it was a Rotom. And all the while I thought it was some crazy lightbulb back from the dead to get me...
She was strange like that. "Anyway....' She peered out of the alley, watching the Aggron destroyed everything. She turned to the others. "I'm guessing he's blind......"

Fuzen smiled.
"That was my intention! If anyone can use telepathy, try to see what he sees, and send it to me, I'll put it on-screen for everyone else."

Catch something.

Twilight silently padded into the old building. Cobwebs were in every corner.

"You know what to do."

"Hunt the Rattata," Twilight said simply. He crouched next to the end of a sofa.

Suddenly, a black shape darted out of the shadow. The Espeon pounced, his prey barely slipping through his paws. He let out a frustrated growl and leaped again, killing the Rat Pokemon with a bite to the neck.

Rine rampaged, and rampaged... and rampaged, until he regained some of his vision again. The alley was destroyed, completely. The houses around him had collapsed. either by his tail, or by the noise and the stomping. The ground was stomped flat, and there were footprints all over.

"Hurr... Where did that piece o' metal go?" Rine searched the ground, and eventually found a flat bar of iron. "M-my metal... My iron!" He growled sadly, looking at the tiny piece that was left. Rine tried to pick it up, but it was stomped stuck on the stones it was on.

"... Well, I better go search for more..." Rine started to look in the ruins of the houses he had unintensionally destroyed, but there was nothing more than dead bodies of the humans and Pokémon that didn't get out in time, and destroyed planks. Ossacionally, Rine found a nail or two, but they were of bad quality, and were nothing more than a snack for a big Aggron like Rine.

"Nothing..."

Tsukikage nodded, liking the patience that his friend had. He then crouched, looking for a good Rattata. When one scampered out from under a dumpster, he leaped, but his prey escaped. The Umbreon shook his head, frustrated, and began to search for another.

Twilight bit into his prey. "Don't get one with maggots!" he said jokingly. He swallowed and continued to eat.

((Wait, wasn't the Rattata Evoli's character?))
Skylit was looking at Twilight, and just remembered why she came over here. Faaaar away in a already ruined building she saw something. Something blue. "Alright dinnnnner!" she thought. The Noctowl flew over to the building.

Xaicra approached the Aggron that was now searching among the ruined houses.

"You know, msot of the pokemon I've seen don't appreciate it when an Aggron causes their home to collapse on top of them," he said, "You should really control your temper."

Zanai woke up, and saw the destruction. She quietly followed the Aggron, until she stepped on something noisy. "Ouch! Crap." Zanai ran as fast as her legs would carry her, which was pretty fast. She ran into an ice cream shop. "What's up?" She suddnely stopped and talked to the Lucario and Rattata in front of her.

"I'm getting another one."

Twilight sat by a hole in the wall. He waited for awhile.

Nothing.

"Got anything to share?" he asked. He pounced on a sudden shadow, but it was only the bare curtains.

Back
Top Bottom