• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Re: The "Fwee" Thread, Mk. IV

My fanfiction.

My Pokemon fanfiction.

3 long, incredibly painstaking years of careful research, character development, and story telling are finally at an end.

Now I wright.

Got two Magic: The Gathering decks today.
Was told Friday that if I read high level books and work hard in English Class next year I'll be able to take some test that will decide if I get to be in dual-enrollment!
My teacher thinks I'll do well and pass it easily.

what're you planning to be, a music teacher?
I was music education. But... being trans and suffering from a serious psychosocial disorder seems to be a rather huge obstacle in the public school system, especially in the Great State of South Carolina. :\ So now I'm focusing on composition and arranging.

(And wondering how I'm going to live.)

I was music education. But... being trans and suffering from a serious psychosocial disorder seems to be a rather huge obstacle in the public school system, especially in the Great State of South Carolina. :\

oh jesus that is not fair. i'm sorry you have to go through that, that sucks :(((

I was music education. But... being trans and suffering from a serious psychosocial disorder seems to be a rather huge obstacle in the public school system, especially in the Great State of South Carolina. :\ So now I'm focusing on composition and arranging.

(And wondering how I'm going to live.)
I do believe it's illegal by at least some Supreme Court ruling to discriminate against this, or at least they're past due to rule on it because a case was elevated to them. Fisher v. University of Texas, I believe.

I do believe it's illegal by at least some Supreme Court ruling to discriminate against this, or at least they're past due to rule on it because a case was elevated to them. Fisher v. University of Texas, I believe.
That doesn't mean it won't/doesn't happen, unfortunately.

I now feel comfortably able when reading a French novel or newspaper. Not that I get everything, but I always understand the gist and the main point and 80-90% of the text. If one speaks clearly then I understand spoken French at about the same rate.

:)

And someone complimented my Russian pronunciation (which apparently is very close to how it's supposed to sound, but a little off here and there).

Oh. My. God.

I just beat the original DMC on Dante Must Die mode.

Holy crap.

I'm going to Italy in about 5 days. :D Only thing I don't understand is the backpack. We were told to make sure we didn't bring things that make us look like tourists, and yet we're expected to all wear bright orange matching backpacks? FAIL.

Out of the blue, my dad and my musically inclined brother asked me to go see Men in Black 3 with them.

Well.

Okay. That's cool. I like Men in Black. Woooooo.

I'm going to Italy in about 5 days. :D Only thing I don't understand is the backpack. We were told to make sure we didn't bring things that make us look like tourists, and yet we're expected to all wear bright orange matching backpacks? FAIL.

i heard groups of americans with neon backpacks are all the rage in southern europe right now.

today the orthodontist said if i continue wearing my rubber bands like i am i could be out of braces by the time school starts!

Out of the blue, my dad and my musically inclined brother asked me to go see Men in Black 3 with them.

Well.

Okay. That's cool. I like Men in Black. Woooooo.

You won't regret watching it. It's awesome.

Well, I started hitting some kids at my school because they kept on bullying me, both physically and emotionally. The "fwee" part? My principal solved everything, and now I won't be bullied anymore! :D

I watched Chronicle last night and absolutely loved it. Everything about it was awesome, it almost feels like it was a movie made specifically for me. Love it when that happens.

Man suddenly I'm hearing the vocals to Jackle App's I Love Everything and my favorite part of Arkasia's Destiny mixed together in my head and it's fucking amazing

had friends over to play kingdom hearts and they seemed to like it~

Back
Top Bottom