• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Re: The "Fwee" Thread, Mk. IV

My kitten enjoys sitting on my back.

on my back

anoshfoaohfdoh tooo cuuuuute

Okay, so I have chips and chocolate, and also a pie in which there is ham. Seriously, don't you guys have some name for that, I can't find it anywhere. Hampie. Canadian bacon pie. Pie of ham. Yeah. Aaaand tomorrow we have a test in biology, which will be a breeze, though I really should start reading. Oh, and I tried some minecraft. Fuckin' awesome.

I blame Frosty-la for getting me addicted, but screw the cost! I have Hetalia!

All of Hetalia: season one to be mine soon? Yes.

All of Hetalia: season two to be mine soon? Freaking yes.

Hetalia: Paint it, White - the movie to soon be mine? Mother freaking yes.

Then again, this all depends whether or not I'm willing to pay half of the total price... But I'm sure I'll oblidge. :3

@Ulqi-chan: I own ALL of Hetalia DVDs cause my big sis keeps pre ordering them :3
"I AM AWESOME!!!" prussia <3

WOOOOP, got accepted to an art college on FULL scholarship only 2 days after submitting my portfolio! Thank you Jesus :D

For all you people who are missing Ever, she'll be back in a month or two. It is a while, but she will come back.

2 hours ago: i'm never going to get into the theater program whyyyy

2 minutes ago: OHMYGOD I GOT A PARTIAL SCHOLARSHIP WHAT

Aced my English final, which brought my mark up to 86%, which is just an A. That's a 17% increase from November, so I'm pretty proud of myself.

I finally got to order a Hero of Space hoodie! *tears of joy*

Today was actually pretty... calm. Though I zoned out almost all the time in class, picturing various characters of Hetalia and YGOTAS running around, I managed to get a whole hour of practicing my French horn. An hour is, for me, a pretty long time, because my schedule's so busy, but... I felt really good after reaching the higher notes on my own. c:

Oh, and apparently it's National Punk Day. My brother took my eyeliner again, but I got permission from my dad to tell him off. :D The look on my brother's face was priceless when I snatched back my make-up and he couldn't say anything... unless he wanted to get screamed at by my mom, of course.

Self Defense #13 is the most fun self defense pattern I've ever done in class.
Ever.

song without words (holst's second suite in f) is the most beautiful thing ever written and i compiled the score for it <333

Back
Top Bottom