• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Re: The "Fwee" Thread, Mk. IV

me and my boyfriend hung out for like seven hours yesterday
it was so simplistic (not sex-based like it normally is when we get together; we spent a few hours just sitting around playing video games) and yet so... comforting. I mean I just curled up against him with my Emerald Nuzlocke and he was playing MW3 and it was so simple... but just so fun. I don't know. I just got out of that being extraordinarily fucking happy.

Also we made plans for Valentine's Day! First one that isn't Singles Awareness Day for either of us. We're gonna go to dinner and a movie. ^^

Currently making a Pokemon Parody Sue who's Ash's older half-sister who destroys canon by traveling on his adventures and solving every problem ever, is Giovanni's love-child who he kidnaps from her adventures with her brother and experiments on, turns into a Shiny Mew Pokemorph, later gets the Mew DNA tainted by the same method as in my shadow trainer stuff (oh god I feel like that's going to turn into its own meme or something with how much I've used it), has every badge and ribbon ever, and continually beats the female companions at their own game to the point where they hate her.

This is far too much fun.

(Relatedly: "hey wasn't there a roleplay where a bunch of characters from different series killed a bunch of Mary Sues oh wait the victims were the HSM cast how did I get those mixed up")

Last edited:

My quest to download a Facebook video has ended in failure (so far...) but it's brought me momentary pleasure and contentment with myself. I swear, working with electronics, even when I get nothing out of it, gives me pleasure like few things do (music, video games). I am just so happy with myself for getting this far, and I'm going to keep trying. I WILL get that video eventually. One way or another.

Also I am obsessed with Bill Gates and that's kind of taking my attention away from my ex and that is fantastic <3 Admittedly I'm replacing one unattainable figure with another but I think this is healthier than "love of my liiiiiife don't leave meeeee". So yeah, I'm just kind of happy now even though I have homework for tomorrow and I never achieved what I wanted to do.

Got last two periods off today because the seniors are taking their exams and that's some serious shit bro
Awesome.
(though the cafeteria was closed for the same reason so I had to buy an overpriced tuna sandwich at the nearby bakery grr)

Silver's back :D at least somewhat anyway.

So I'm back yay. Though I won't be as active as I used to be, and I might just give ASB a break for a little while, at least until I'm sure if I got accepted into early college or not. If I am, probably here full time. But yeah I'm back and stuffs and if I don't get accepted into it, I'll be on here full time. Yayy

Managed to get the video off facebook and learned a little something about using the command prompt. Computer-savvy ... will soon be a reality!

Giants won Superbowl!!!

Ooh-ooh-I won 2 awards for digital art. Going to the ceremony this Friday x3

Parody!Sue is almost finished and I'm really tempted to make a gag series or something (she should totally get pulled into canon and have everyone be all "lol wut")

Also somebody likes me? what? (I don't like him back - and I feel kinda bad because of it - but still)

Almost finished uploading a bunch of my work to YouTube. I finally feel like I'm doing something as an artist. It won't get me anywhere, but it's nice to be able to share my work with others. :D

Sunday is my new favorite day of the week because that is pretty much the only time I get to actually be alone with my boyf in my room. Yaaaaaaaay.

Also: Oh my Troll Jegus my Hero of Space hoodie arrived today! (It is so soft.)

Things can barely get much sweeter right now. Listening to Blind Guardians newest album, which is to celebrate their 25th (!) anniversiry, so it's full of awesomeness. Just had the last test of this period, meaning all I have to do for the next 2 weeks is just chill. We have these funky belgians in school as part of a commenius project, so that's kinda fun. And today I had a conversation about pokemon with a couple of classmates, who appearently also play it, so I could really be honest about it and stuff for, like, the third time in my life! (note: "Play", not "Obsess" or "Live" pokemon, but it's still awesome) Oh hey, look! Some new bleach episodes and chocolate! *dies from happyness overdose*
Edit: Oh, and the weather is great, only something like -10-15° C and sunshine (not surprising as I live in the sunniest city in all of Finland ^_^) and now there's a nice fullmoon showing.

Last edited:

I bought an exciting new coat. ^o.o^ And leather gloves.

You really, really would. Anybody would. It's just one of those things. Put a 4-year-old in black leather gloves and she'll look like a serial killer.

You really, really would. Anybody would. It's just one of those things. Put a 4-year-old in black leather gloves and she'll look like a serial killer.

They are the warmest gloves, though. It was totally worth it. :D

Back
Top Bottom