• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Re: The "Fwee" Thread, Mk. IV

PROBLEM SOLVED

ALSO FRIEND IS VERY PROUD OF ME

I love those moments...

For me it usually ends up with me being hated because after that I get a little... overeager? To Leroy Jenkins style it because there is some part inside of you that really wants to die so you can play your new character, sadly this usually ends up really hurting or killing your other party members.

pffff. We do that sort of thing all the time, going all-out into everything without thinking about the consequences at all

My boyfriend's character is a short little Tzimisce named Ivan, with a hulking Igor-like ghoul with an IQ in the 60's or so named Gustav (who has these HILARIOUS epic moments... Our GM does the rolls for him and he almost always botches, until it's a life-or-death situation, then he has these epic stroke-of-genius moments that usually involve Matrix-ing past bullets...)

... but yeah, Ivan. He has no discretion at all about going into Horrid Form or anything and almost every time he goes out it ends in hilarious disaster and the slaying of several policemen. He's always trying to make these horrible chimeras so he's usually out trying to rob pet stores or pick up stray dogs off the street... He went to Wal-Mart a few weeks ago with another sociopathic character to buy something with some credit cards they got off some cops they killed, and after an extended chase scene it ended with the other character trying to teleport himself, Ivan, and the car they were in, and Ivan found himself missing 75% of his body afterwards. He was just a head and shoulders. (After this, Gustav had one of those moments and shoved a vacuum cleaner into his windpipe so Ivan could speak again by inhaling) And things only got sillier from there...

I fucking love Vampire :B we have the best GM

Just remembered yesterday was my half-birthday ^_^

yes I count halves can you tell I'm young

Holy shit holy shit
I just found out She Wants Revenge covered Kidnap the Sandy Claus
can you say eargasm I certainly hope so

On my SoulSilver nuzlocke I caught a shiny Unown (E)! And my dad finally divorced my stepmom, and is seeing a much kinder woman!

I got a bottle of Ramune out of my fridge, and when I opened it IT HAD SNOWFLAKES IN IT.

Finally getting back into drawing! I miss the feel of pencil on drawing paper and the disconected comfort of drawing with a tablet. Time to go draw things from Yume Nikki and .flow.

So I randomly remembered that I had a $30 gift certificate to amazon I hadn't used and it turns out it still works so I figured out I can get two video games I've been meaning to get forever without paying a cent! Yayay :3

Also I was invited to a party this weekend which makes me happy :D

My town finally has a Pokemon TCG league, and tonight is the first game! After this week it's going to be moved to Saturdays so more kids can show up without having to worry about homework and school nights and stuff.

I'm so excited! I've always wanted to play in a TCG league... it's pretty much the closest thing to going out on a real Pokemon adventure and collecting badges and stuff. I've got all my nicest Pokemon paraphernalia together and it's gonna be so funnn

Just found out there's a football player in Brazil that goes by the name of "Pikachu". I nearly fell off my chair laughing!

my friends are coming over tomorrow to skype with our other friend yay~

• Saw "The Hunger Games"
• Watched an episode of "Dance Moms" for the first time and critized the meanie mommies for being mean to other mommies
• Playing "Just Dance 3" with my favorite cousins

COMPLETE DAY.

Back
Top Bottom