• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Met someone. He was really sweet. I got a good night kiss... I could get used to this.

Last edited:
Finally got myself XChat

Geez it took absurdly long, i've been using IRC for a while now

I laughed my arse off at some of these Tweets that some members of Bulbagarden posted.

We're no strangers to Luvdisc You know the Riolu and so do I A Full Heal's what I'm thinking of
You wouldn't get this from any Darkrai I just Swanna tell you how I'm feeling Gotta make you Stoutland
Never gonna Gible you up Never Golett you down Never Snorunt around and Swampert you
Never Darumaka cry Never gonna Sableye Never gonna tell Glalie and hurt you
But then Bulbagarden follows up with this:
We apologize for the fault in the previous tweets. Those responsible have been sacked.
I appreciate the effort those who created that put into it. That is an amazing parody.

This was all followed by:
Mynd you, swedish swabuck bites Kan be pretti nasti
and:
We apologize again for the fault in the previous tweet. Those responsible for sacking the people who have just been sacked, have been sacked
I am still ROFL!

So I saw Prometheus last night. The Alien fanbase seems pretty split on it, but I personally enjoyed it a lot. Michael Fassbender did an amazing job as David 8, and I really loved Noomi Rapace as Elizabeth Shaw.

I've been seeing a lot of great movies lately, it's pretty awesome. :D

A little bit late to the party, but coloUrs and mayhem! Haven't even got to Universe A yet.

Just got over 100 pokemon in Poliwager.
Found out that Andrew Huang's album retrospective was on itunes and not just bandcamp.
Best $10 worth of music I ever bought (and the best deal-59 songs for $10.) So..."Fwee!" or something.

Finals started today. I must say, they were some of the easiest I've ever took.

Back
Top Bottom