• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

I wrote chapter-like things. FINALLY. Now if my beta would just hurry and read it so I can post and get all the review-crack ever.

Finally beat the hard path in Starfox 64! (well technically i beat it in the 3DS version but oh well) Also money for easter is a nice thing.

zombies are running rampant! ahhh!

best part of that game since i joined.

I got to go home from work early! But because I was way way super dizzy and sick-y XP But I feel better now, so I might just go back... XP

AWWWW the survey for this class gives "other" as a gender option I'm really happy that this is my favourite course

Life in the real world was too bad. It snowed (wow am I late on that one), I got a cool new pen that also acts as a thermal stylus and I finally figured out EVs! Yay! (The latter of which involved 2% calculator work)

I can play Age of Empires 2 now!

I wasn't exaggerating when I said seeing it on steam made me squee. When I saw it update today so that I could play it, I started grinning madly and got all goosebumpy. And I did that thing where you put your hands in the air in sort of half-fists and wave them a bit.

I am babysitting an adorable baby and I am just like dying because she has so much personality! :3

I'm not getting a new roommate! :D

I mean I like to have someone around to talk to and I'm sure the potential guy was really nice but mostly I really like having the room to myself with twice the space for my stuff

Back
Top Bottom