• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Lucky people, seeing snow an' stuff.

Romeo and Juliet is tomorrow! In 23 hours the play begins! :D

aaaaaah break a leg!

...do I have an actual thing to post in here oh nope

so i'm just gonna. keep squealing about this cast and how haPPY I AM WOW

Seeing all the mention of snow, though I have none myself right now, I thought it'd be worth mentioning something I could have put here in the past. My school got an additional week to our winter break because as soon as it was about to end we got a nice little snowstorm. Everyone was happy.

I'M STILL REALLY HAPPY ABOUT THE CAST

BUT THEY ALSO ANNOUNCED NEXT SEASON

HARVEY AND LITTLE WOMEN AND HOW TO SUCCEED WOWIE

So- I now it sounds weird that I am putting this here- but I got rejected. In a harsh, one word, indirect, conversation ending way.
Well that punch-to-the-gut of a reply made me all apathetic for a bit.
And it's just the thing I needed to make me get off my lazy rear and actually be productive.
Back into the swing of self-improvement and it feels great!
Also we got 3 days of no school due to snow because "in Florida people are afraid of snow or something"- Mr.Schultz.
Oh and I beat Pokemon X and the ending is so beautiful. This hands down replaces Johto as my favorite generation now.

Yesterday was amazing! Although I botched moving Juliet in her bed (she almost fell off!) and the rails that hold the curtains that represent the sepulcher almost fell off as well because of me, I did a solid job saying my lines. People actually laughed at the end of one of them! Mucha mierda for today!

I had four tests today, and I just finished the last one. Yesssssss. Now I can't wait to go home and play Sims! And Game Dev Tycoon, I finally actually bought it.

春节快乐!
Happy Chinese Spring Festival!
May your gold and jade come to fill a hall :)

Damn, you beat me to it! XD

But yeah, it's been great - my college has given its students all of this past week, as well as the coming Monday, off.

Now it's the morning of the second day (it actually runs for fifteen days, but most of us only really observe the first 3-4 days), and my family's having an "open house" (over here, that's what we call a party held in conjunction with a major holiday that's held at someone's home).

Also, I've picked up RM407 (according to Google, that's about £74 or US$121) through the first day. :)

Got a bunch of cool horror/sci-fi movies to chill out and watch. I feel pretty content.

*FLAILS A LOT OVER CINDERELLA ON BROADWAY*

*FLAILS A LOT OVER MY CLASSMATES AND THEIR DESPERATE NEED FOR ME TO BE AT SOMEONE'S BIRTHDAY PARTY*

*FLAILS A LOT OVER MUSIC MAN CAST*

*FLAILS A LOT OVER EVERYTHING*

Well, my bad day seems like it will end okay. Listening to music, reading about interesting things. Must keep hope.

snow day!!! which is stunning because we literally never get snow days up here

also lunch was a lovely thing. with some very strange quotes but still quite lovely.

snow day!!! which is stunning because we literally never get snow days up here

also lunch was a lovely thing. with some very strange quotes but still quite lovely.

Is this much snow normal for Pennsylvania? It hasn't stopped snowing all day D:

Is this much snow normal for Pennsylvania? It hasn't stopped snowing all day D:

it depends? sometimes there's a lot, sometimes there's a little

though i'd probably say this is pretty out of the ordinary. (SO MUCH SNOW.)

Back
Top Bottom