• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Overall, pretty good day today. Some serious, melancholy introspection, but I went grocery shopping (picked up HELLA cereal) and got some new pants. Had pesto&pasta for din-din and will probably get a burrito as well. Yum.

dinner was also lovely! and despite my coat-related woes and vague threats of glueing my pockets shut it was a wonderful day

You hear that sound? That's the sound of my precious 4th and 5th gen pokemon falling gently onto my sister's copy of X.
daaang I can't wait to get them into my game but I have no choice uuuuuugh. I hope my sister gets her internet sorted out so that I can trade my fabulous babies onto my own game dhgfshdfshgf

gonna pet that shiny Palkia aw yea *wink wonk*
(he was my first ever shiny! C: )

sweet, sweet Pokebank *u*

okay we didn't get the WHOLE day cancelled and it was pretty much a waste cause most profs cancelled anyway but sleeping in was nice!

(also what do you mean it's been three days and i still have a silly grin about one of my classmates fanboying over someone it was cute okay I HAVE AN EXCUSE. even if i wasn't there for it.)

Maybe having short hair is not so bad.

I can walk outside without it in a long braid or ponytail or anything.

And it's a billion times easier to wash.

I finally found my 3DS! And now I have two Celebis ♪ The second one is from my 2DS.

Also I drew over seventy Pokemon last week! And I'm drawing a comic for some reason and that's going well.

I had a pretty good day. One of my classes was cancelled, Chinese was entertaining (我今天学了“几月几日星期几”,也学了“有没有空”), I had a meeting with one of my professors and sorted out some paperwork for a project, and I just ... was happy. Which is weird. Extremely unusual. I had a good dream last night, I guess, so that had some effect.

tumblr_n0kyg6vnGG1r9y691o1_500.jpg

other than that, i'm doing better in math i think

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah i'm so giddy and very happy that my friends convinced me to go to this party like twenty minutes late (you probably saw my stream-of-things-happening if you follow my tumblr but! i don't think i fully explained it SO)

so there was a sockhop that a few of the theater majors were throwing! fifties clothes and all. i almost didn't go because i didn't have anything that qualifies as 'fifties clothes' but one of the hosts was all "nah we don't give a shit come anyway!"

so i grabbed the most vaguely retro thing i owned and walked across campus to the party (and almost froze to death) and the first thing i noticed was that everyone looked adorable i am not even kidding like my classmates are adorable in general but so much cuteness in one room could not handle it argh

so i was dancing for a while but i decided to sit out for a bit because it was getting late and i was kinda tired, so I'm sitting there people-watching for a bit and a slow song comes on.

and our resident playwright-to-be (who i'll admit i'm pretty fond of) walks over to where i'm sitting and holds out his hand

we danced for the whole song and i kinda almost spun into a table but it was really nice and i haven't stopped grinning and internally squealing

i mean idk if he likes me since he danced with p much everyone at least once but he did seem sad when i left so?

Back
Top Bottom