• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been a pretty chill day, and I don't have to go to school until 12 PM tomorrow, yaaaay~

SNOW EVERYWHERE! Also I have a dentention today and its a snow day, heheheh.

HOORAY SNOW DAY :D
*high 5's other UKers*

gonna have an epic snow fight with my friends later. also, this is made oh so much sweeter by the fact I had a grand total of 4 homeworks in for today that I haven't done (or even started) :D

I would make a thread about my own snow day, but I'd probably get yelled at since there's about five of them. XDD

But yeah, snow! I don't remember ever seeing this much snow in my entire lifetime! And we actually got told we could all go home today from school - that's definitely never happened in my entire life! It was amazing at school, people were so bewildered and exciting and it was just awesome. <3

Hah, I love how all the Brits on TCoD are all revelling in snow. XDD

There's only an inch of snow here but I got sent home from school! Only because I have to get a bus to school though. But still, yay!

England got snow

ENGLAND
GOT
SNOW

and by that I mean EVERYWHERE and not just bloody London and Manchester AND GODDAMN SHEFFIELD

WE HAVE SNOW
but we didn't get a snow day but that's ok becuase I'm still ill and did not go to school
I made a snow-lizard outside

We didn't get a snow day because we haven't had much of it, but school finished a little early and hopefully there'll be one tomorrow. GO GO SNOW~

... Sort of jealous of you guys with heaps of it (4ft snowman?!) buuut it's a start! :D

WE GET TOMORROW OFF HELL YES.

This is apparently the worst (lol, or best for me) snow we've had in 18 years. 18 YEARS! *dies*

APPARENTLY IT'S GOING TO SNOW REALLY HEAVILY TONIGHT

AND IT BETTER BECAUSE I WAS CHEATED OF MY REQUIRED SNOW DAY.
BLOODY POMS.

APPARENTLY IT'S GOING TO SNOW REALLY HEAVILY TONIGHT

AND IT BETTER BECAUSE I WAS CHEATED OF MY REQUIRED SNOW DAY.
BLOODY POMS.

YES
I LOVE YOU SKY *A*

Also that's really lame. DX We came into school today for the sole reason that our headteacher didn't want our school's reputation ruined hello you silly man, the town's grammar schools have been shut all day!

Just got 5 new CD's!

I love the Decaydance record label

(That's the one Fall Out Boy, Paramore, Cobra Starship, Gym Class Heroes, and Tyga are on.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom