• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really importent enough to make a thread about so i'ma say here.

I met a girl at a halloween carnival Tonight (Fweeeee!) I like her And i'm pretty sure she likes me (Double fwee!). Only problem is she's 4 years older then me. Help?

Midnight: Age is but a number~ Really, so what if she's four years older? I mean, unless she's over 18 and you aren't and you're planning on sexing it up. But hey, older women are sexy. :3

Midnight: Age is but a number~ Really, so what if she's four years older? I mean, unless she's over 18 and you aren't and you're planning on sexing it up. But hey, older women are sexy. :3
Sexing it up. x3 Anyway, I agree.

I had a great time tonight. One guy was giving out full-size candy. ^^

Having a great night <3 Went out, got some candy, and now I shall soon be leaving for my first Samhain ritual. Fwee~

I stayed up untill 3 watching classic movies!

And she's 18 though <_< and hell no we aren't planning on having sex.

Last night was fun! We weren't able to have our ritual, but it was fun all the same~

I have a new mobile :)
As much as I like my old 'world's smallest phone', it was a cheap phone over two years ago, and it is pathetic at holding charge

i love the internet
or maybe just myspace

but still i can google/search myspace for all the hot people at our school and bam i get pictures of them
and they're hot and on my ipod now

Guess who got off her fat ass and finally downloaded Firefox?

clap clap clap

but anyway i just found out that i'm swimming the 200 IM, 100 breast, 200 back, and 100 free two weeks from today.
also we have school off election day because they use the schools as a voting place.

^Another distanceswimmer! I was on the Greenwood Gators at one point, but dropped off for diving X3

^Another distanceswimmer! I was on the Greenwood Gators at one point, but dropped off for diving X3

No, I don't distance swim.
I mean, I've done the 500 free once but epicfailed.

edit: though i do suppose the 200 back is pretty long. hmm.

Last edited:
Actually, my dad found it.

It was on his bed, which was kind of weird since I don't even remember leaving it at his place. I could have sworn I left it in my room... Well, at least it wasn't in the fridge or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom