• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully I'll be going to my favorite coffee place tomorrow. And the library.

I finally have Pokerus!

I was sitting down eating lunch, and my brother came in to show me that his Pichu was evolving.

"Now I have a Pikachu! And it has this thing... P-K-R-S?"

"eayashufa7hydf87sdfydsf LET ME SEE!".

I traded him a Charmander for a Bonsly that was infected. Now I'm infecting like everything. :3

My friend has her graduation party tomorrow and I get to see all my friends~

Yaaaay!!! Finally!!

After 4-5 days of nonstop chaining, I finally caught my first ever shiny Pokémon, Magnemite! (Actually I got 2; would have gone further but I was running out of repels)

Next on the list: Chatot and/or Nincada. (but not for a few days)

Well, I'm happy for a few reasons:

1) Summer is almost out. Last day is Thursday, unless I somehow fail an exam.

2) TCoD is back online. Stupid Database error.

3) I got promoted to mod status on a forum I frequent. Sure, the forum is almost dead, but I have never been mod of anything till now. It is a position I have been wanting ever since I first discovered the internet forum.

the history song i had trouble tackling before now is coming along nicely. the "music" is more or less written; i'm going to rewrite the "lyrics" tomorrow and put together what it is that i have.

Weirdest thing to be happy about but I got the hugest nostalgia rush from getting the Wii remake of Klonoa today. It being a game I only played a demo of years and years ago, and which I barely remember. =o

I realized semi-important stuff yesterday morning and it makes me really happy. :D

I got exam results today. I topped in one subject, and didn't screw it in any of the others. Hooray me. Promoted to Class X. :>

Paid for my college classes yay~ And one of my friends is in my stats class, which is crazy rare to happen in college. So awesome! ^_^

Two things to be happy about:

1) went to the bookstore and acquired summer reading materials as well as a book I need for next year's summer reading (hey, it was free) and an awesome tote bag. :D

2) wasn't supposed to have computer privileges until I thanked my dad for taking me to get the books. ^^

EDIT: Oh yeah and between today and the last time I played on the Wii Fit I lost about 14 pounds. ^^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom