• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got an 88.9% average on my report card, and if you take out my sucky gym mark, it rises to a 92%. ^__^ That's my best report card yet! Yay me.

Today I drank my 1000th cup of tea of this year. (If you didn't read the resolutions thread from back in January, I'm keeping track of them for some pointless reason.)

They couldn't fit me in regular History for next year, so now I'm taking Honors.

I guess I should be happy about that. I mean, I know when I'm taking Geometry (8th, thank God) and am taking Honors History either third or fourth.

I'm going to the salon on Saturday to get a facial/haircut. It's been 7 MONTHS since I last went.

Also, I see a car in my future :)

Well a collection of awesome things happened today- in ascending order:

-We had a half-decent coach taking us to school instead of the manky worn out old double decker I've had to go on through my entire time at secondary school.

-I won a free pencil and was declared among the smartest 60 million people in the world.

-No more school til September.

-No more Maths. EVER. 8DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Meh, I'm currently excited about the Johto remakes. And I had a weird burst of admiration at Ho-oh's pretty rainbow colours, and now I don't know which version to get. -sigh- Must wait to learn version exclusives.

Oh, and I'm going camping for a week tomorrow. Aside from the fact that it's a horrendous five-hour drive, it's a great site, so I'll have fun.

And did I mention that it's SUMMER? And that there's NO school? xD

So my mom has been fighting with me because I'm hanging out with people she doesn't approve of. Yesterday my friend Mel called my mom and they had a long talk and now everything's okay~ :3

Also I was at said friend's house on Sunday playing Rifts (basically D&D in space) when I was struck with a great idea for a story, and now I've written probably half of it. It's so great, I haven't been on such a writing steak since my reclusive author state last winter break :D

Harvest Moon: Magical Melody. My sisters and I got it a couple years ago and loved it. We were all happily married (at least until Julie accidentally saved my file onto her character) and had children too.

Yesterday we went to play it. Vicki clicked on her save file...

"The save data is corrupt"

Julie starts a new game. The next day...

"the save data is corrupt."

We had to erase all the files off the memory card and start everything from scratch. D:

We erased a game we never play anymore off a different memory card and put it on there. NOw it works. :D

eeeeehehehehe<3 The people I babysit for got me D&D Books for Grad! So I have a DM Guide, Monster Manual, and they're getting me a player's guide soon~~

I got a new phone. And it's got a circle-thing that makes noise and is fun to play with~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom