• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tend to jinx things.

First, I was playing Pokémon Ruby on my DS, and it needed charging, so I plugged it in. Right after, I had to leave, but I really wanted to play Ruby. Should I bring my DS? It'll have enough power... But I had an odd feeling that I should quit my Crystal on my Game Boy Advance (Crystal doesn't save) and bring that to play Ruby instead. And since I usually follow my instincts, I did just that.

In the car, I was heading through Victory Road. "You know, (Cryptica)? There's one thing that I hope doesn't happen while I go through Victory Road?"

"What?"

"Finding a shiny Hariyama. They know Whirlwind."

* a few seconds later * "I think I'm lost... Ugh! I wish there weren't so many wild Pokémon!"

*runs into a Golbat* "Hm, it's oddly dark colored. Is it the light in the cave? Wait, that doesn't affect the color! *gasp* Shiny!"

(Golbat's cry) Ding~

Long story short, I got a shiny Golbat when discussing shinies with Cryptica. :D I called her Shinkokyuu, after one of my favorite songs.

That makes ten shinies ever owned, I think.

We went to Six Flags New England yesterday.

We came home with a huge stuffed lion cub XP

School starts in less than a week =3

Yes, I'm happy about that~

And I get my awesome new rainbowawesomeglasses today!

Today, someone submitted a really thoughtful review to one of my fanfics. Specifically, it was my favorite out of all the fics I've written, but I'd never gotten a review on it, probably because it was for a relatively small fandom and didn't involve shipping.

I dunno... it was just great to hear that someone enjoyed my writing, and not only that, but they gave me some constructive criticism too. n__n

my macbook came back from the warranty place! (that's why i haven't posted in a while, if you were wondering.)

only now i have to resync my ipod to get my music back. and it works, but it takes forever to do.

I scheduled a birthday party on the day we get our books (because my b-day fell on that day, odd), and three people out of five can come so far~

Finished SM64 today ^_^ Just got to collect 42 more stars :3

Also I tried out backwards long jumping and it's funny as hell

zomg. Fleet Foxes. LOVE.

Don't you feel so happy when you discover some nice, different, and extremely awesome and uplifting music out of the blue? Yayz.

And camping. I went camping at a lake. Oh yes, I'm getting to play FFX for the first time EVAR and I really like it so far.

I found a completely random, 1/8192 chance Shiny Hoothoot in Crystal! I named her Lucky (original, I know). Even better, I just found an opening for her in my team since I just found out Xatu's movepool SUCKS in Generation II without TM29, which I won't have until much later in the game. This was my 2nd ever random Shiny!

EDIT: Gah, now I'm stuck deciding between Xatu and Noctowl...They both have subpar movepools for what I want them to do >.>

Last edited:
I got my computer back yesterday! And school won't completely suck this year because I get to take two classes online. But I lack something extremely interesting and exciting to do today.

Finished SM64 today ^_^ Just got to collect 42 more stars :3

I prefer collecting all the stars before beating Bowser, since it makes me feel more like I completed the game fully, what with the cutscene and all. If I collect stars after beating Bowser it seems more of an afterthought, if this makes any sense.

ANYWAY: My Scyther contracted Pokérus in Platinum~ <3

I prefer collecting all the stars before beating Bowser, since it makes me feel more like I completed the game fully, what with the cutscene and all. If I collect stars after beating Bowser it seems more of an afterthought, if this makes any sense.

Clearly you're not tremendously lazy :P

I just finished figuring out (with my dad's help) the notes for Kirby 64: Above the Clouds (the music for the cloud stage in Shiver Star) on the piano~ That's the third Kirby song I can play on the piano/trumpet (although I doubt I'll be able to play Above the Clouds on the trumpet anytime soon; it's much too high). The other two I can play are my other two favorite Kirby songs: Nightmare in Dreamland's King DeDeDe battle (GOURMET RAAAAAAAACE) and Amazing Mirror's Candy Constellation. <3

Went over to my friend's house yesterday; got tackle-glomped (twice!), went bowling (lost) and played Disney Monopoly, during which two of my friends argued over which one of them was getting the Lion King. (it got to the point where it was the last property obtained and we failed utterly.)

Got my DS paid for too, and have finally gotten married in Harvest Moon: Island of Happiness, which was quite a challenge.

And everyone I invited to my b-day thing can come. (also two days fwee)

Also going to Dorney tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom