• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally realised I have a crush on someone. :D Never been able to admit it to myself until now.

Whoo~ She's unattainable, but whoo~ for self-acceptance!

I am doing epic amounts of band this year. I have the usual class, where we march and play the regular music. then I'm taking Jazz Band, which is more like "Jazz band" where we just play more music. From taking Jazz band, I'm, playing in the pit for the school musical, Honk. Then I'm trying out for All-District band. And that's only this semester.

I'm so happy~ I want to be a music teacher~

Starting school tomorrow and ridiculously excited~

Not to mention I got the last Percy Jackson book, finally. My friend will be jealous~

I'm going to a Muse concert tomorrow! In their teeny-tiny hometown - which, niftily, also happens to be my hometown! Whoo~

I have just completed a drawing which did not turn out crap!!

IT'S 5AM I AM OFF TO BED.

Due to an error in the timetable planning, it now turns out that I have no lessons on a Wednesday at all, and I think I'm the only one.

Too bad we have to come in every day anyway and I have to give in my Physics homework every week then too, but I don't mind.

Finally beat Lavos and completed Chrono Trigger ^^ Aaand then immediately saved over my old file by mistake when I started a New Game+, but oh well.
One ending down, about a dozen to go :D

Today was a half day! Which means all my classes were forty minutes instead of the usual ninety. Lots of band rehearsal though.

And on the way home, my friend played the Pokemon soundtrack!

Okay I was fully aware that my favorite band was totally awesome, but the fact that they do live chats made them more awesome :D

Also their debut CD's coming out in five days. Happy Flora~

School isn't as bad as I thought it would be!

And I just finished my ASB battle with FMC, and dude, it was a close one. I lost, but I feel giddy anyway :'D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom