• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We got to see our costumes for the play and they were adorable~

And my friend yelled my name and scared the crap out of me. It's a good thing cause she's really shy and this means she's improving~

my warm clothes came in the mail from urban outfitters! i now have some more long sleeve shirts, hoodies, a sweater, a jacket, a scarf, and some gloves.

i saw totoro in a powerpoint presentation at school.

now i can't stop reminiscing about how i loved that movie as a little kid. i'm watching it again right now and i feel so happy.

A lot of people in the play are sick. (including me) And two dancers are out, and they had solos.

So Mrs. Potts and Cogsworth improvised. Apparently it was so funny that the choreographer told them to do it even after the dancers come back.

I met David Attenborough today. :D He was doing book signings in town so I tagged along with a friend.

I have huge respect for anyone who can give such a perky "Hel-lo!" when they've been signing books for like two hours already. Plus he's cool anyway so~

They were giving out chocolate roses at the play for cast members, if someone bought one for them.

And I got one. It made me so happy <3 (yeah, my usertitle.)

I got my own copy of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of the Sky.

Now I can tell all my friends and laugh at this person I hate because now I have the newer version...she has Explorers of Darkness.

Right now, I'm a Riolu with Chimchar as my partner!

<Midnight> "Spring, TX: Flash Flood Warning, Flash Flood Watch, Tornado Watch, High Winds Warning, High Winds Watch, Severe Thunderstorm Warning, Severe Thunderstorm Watch" *~fuck yes~*

History. Just History.

One of the juniors in my Honors History class gives the best oral presentations in the world, because they are hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom