• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am finally dating the girl of my dreams and did I mention.... ITS SNOWING!!!!

I love so much how excited everyone in the UK gets when even a little bit of snow starts falling.

I mean, I'm exactly the same (you should've seen me yesterday evening, running around like a five-year-old), but it's still adorable :3

HOLY CRAP MAN, IT'S ACTUALLY SNOWING

SNOWING

THIS NEVER HAPPENS BEFORE MARCH :O I should not be this excited :D

IT'S SNOWING HEAVILY HERE. :D
I'm looking forewards to sleeping in all day tomorrow.
Yay for snow. :3

#uksnow is even trending on Twitter lmao.

It snowed a tiny bit here! I have hopes darnit

we're supposed to get snow tomorrow! : D which is cool, because my school's having a winter-themed festival tomorrow night.

i'm actually going to that, too! my US history teacher might need some help with it, so i told him i might try to help.

speaking of him, he really liked my christmas present. he gave me a hug. it felt really nice.

i have a lot to be thankful for, really.

Yeah, remember when I said it was snowing yesterday? Screw that. Proper snow, that was not.

THIS. IS REAL SNOW. It's everywhere and I couldn't see my feet on the way home because the snow was too thick around my shoes and I almost fell over and it was awesome :D

Snoooooow~

We're homebound right now (darn sloping driveway), but it's still quite awesome.

I found out today I'm not geting something on my Christmas list because it would be kinda dangerous

So instead my mom's gonna ask if we can go to something of my choice on Broadway in the coming year instead :)

And then I made a roleplay on another site and refreshed...

And had an application and two reserves :)

potato.

I just watched Everything Is Illuminated for leik the 5th time.

That movie makes me so happy inside. (click the words Everything, IS, and Illuminated for clips.)

"Many girls want to be carnal with me because I am such a premium dancer.

"No Meat?" "What about Sausage?"
3rd one has EPIC sunflower field.

My sister and I had an argument over which of the Chipmunks wanted the hula-hoop. She said Theodore, I said Alvin.

I won.

And the fact that the Chipmunks make me giggly anyway added awesomeness to it. (Why? Uh, I need to see if it's on Youtube. Which it had better be because it is funny.)

I'm just in one hell of a good mood. Christmas break just started. It's...well it's freaking Christmas; I love the holidays! What I'm most excited about is that me and a special someone seem to be getting closer. I'm never usually this happy. Enjoy it while it lasts.

We finally got the cast list for a play at one of the local all-guys high schools. (yeah, I go to an all-girl school, so)

My sister and I are just ensemble, but one of our friends has a lead ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom