• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, being a bit bored, I watched some Flight of the Conchords. (That in itself is awesome <3) But then I decided to learn Bret's Angry Dance, and I can almost do all of it. I'm so proud of myself! xD

That and I think I completed my goal of getting my parents more Christmas presents than they are getting my sister and I. C:

We went to see the Princess and the Frog;

"Well, since we're gonna be here a while, we might as well get comfy-"
*whack*

YES

And after the movie we ran into a friend of mine from grade school and we spent a load of time talking~

I got a new printer, and now I can scan at both my parents' houses! :D

And, it's Hinata's birthday~ [from Naruto]. I finally finished the first drawing of her that has not been skewed in angle. (But I can't scan it yet because the ink where I drew over the white-out isn't dry yet.)

So after going on an epic search for my cell phone (and listening to a voicemail from my sister telling me to change my answering-machine-message) I notied I had a text from my friend Dominque with a mysterious picture in it.

Which happened to be a picture of Honor Society and was part of my present.

Now I need to figure out how to get it off my phone. And what the other part of my present is.

So after going on an epic search for my cell phone (and listening to a voicemail from my sister telling me to change my answering-machine-message) I notied I had a text from my friend Dominque with a mysterious picture in it.

Now I need to figure out how to get it off my phone. And what the other part of my present is.

I got my new glasses! :D I'm terribly near-sighted, so it's about time I got some. The difference is huge.

And i did get it off my phone. Very happy.

Mary Poppins was on and i watched the last half hour of it. First time I've seen it since i was like, 7.

Let's go fly a kite, up to the highest height!

My sister no longer has to keep stealing my Island of Happiness game!

And plus we went to Baltimore and THAT BARNES AND NOBLES IS FLIPPING HUGE

My dad's probably gonna get 2 more Nunchuks for the Wii

GOGO KILLING STUFF WITH EMIL

Mah birfday iz in two months! Well, not exactly, because today's Jan. 2nd and my birthday is Feb. 19th

Last edited:
I am officially FREE of the backstabbing slut formerly known as my best friend! I feel kinda immature over the whole fiasco, but at least it's over and done with now instead of being something I have to deal with later.

2.png

MAGMA HISSI. YES.

[/Neopets geekery]

School starts tomorrow and I can finally figure out the other part of my present.

And also play practice starts in three days!

I've got today off school! :D Also, I'm in such a good mood it's not even funny. In fact, I'm quite worried.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom