• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
School starts tomorrow and I can finally figure out the other part of my present.

It's a Build-a-Bear! Granted it's not a shirt (why are there never shirts for the non-mainstream stuff?), but still.

Plus I got into English and got a hug. :)

herp.png

And so concludes the story of why I got come early from school today.

We have about three inches of snow. <3 And it's still going!

... Alright it's not a great deal but it's the most we've had here since I can remember. Plus, no school~!

My friend Jeanine is alive and mostly well:

Me: JEANINE! *attempts to hug*
Jeanine: NO HUGS I'M SICK

then i gave her a Doctor who book as a hristmas present:

Me: *gives*
Jeanine: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE *hugs*

she continued squealing about it for the rest of Health, with occasional interludes of "He's (the Doctor) deeaaaaaaad! And he regenerated...and he's UGLY!"

Woohoo, I finally burned the disc right and am now playing around with Fedora. Of course the hard part comes later when I try to actually install the thing without screwing over vista/the whole computer, but this is fun for now. :D

YAY we got out of school for an infinitesimally small amount of snow because the roads still had snow on them by early morning YAY!

I dunno whether to be happy or sad about this. But, after spending eight hours in the storm drain, my iPod is in total working order. Therefore, I don't need to spend money to replace it. YAY! You know those old 2007 limited edition types; built to last, not to look good. (And look good it doesn't - there are more dents and holes in my Nano than there are on the surface of the moon!) Of course, now that it works I've got no excuse to buy myself a new Nano which I really want... D:

I didn't fail English! 93 actually, though my semester grade's still a B+ (thank you stupid vocab quizzes :[)

I'm more happy about this though;

I spent a ton of time on my first of four History Essays (...yeah my teacher doesn't like multiple-choice tests) so I only got 2 and a half done. And I got really worried.

I GOT A FLIPPING 98~

Play practiceeee~

I became acquainted with quite a few girls.

And one guy, but I'm not entirely sure if it's because he's just outgoing like that or if it's Tia's fault.

Probably all Tia's fault.

(also for those of you who actually read my posts involving me rambling about almost getting set up with someone, that's the guy)

PLAY PRACTICE TODAY WAS POSITIVELY EPIC

And my friend got a text something along the lines of this:

"I forget your friend's name, but she's very sweet."

Spontaneous self-esteem booost~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom