• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
hnnn I just found out that holding a mug of warm tea in my lap and resting it against my tummy feels soooo goood when I have cramps. *3* And it's my Mint Tea too, yay...!

It's my birthday! And would you believe it, three people acknowledged my existence because of it, one of which I don't know. I most certainly did not see that coming.

Today has just been amazingly awesome in a fairly dorky way. I rediscovered the art of sock sliding on hardwood. I found a Calvin and Hobbes book that was reasonably priced, and I've had a stupid grin on my face since then. And, and there's a radio station that has songs from broadway musicials. Lame, I know.

It's my birthday! And would you believe it, three people acknowledged my existence because of it, one of which I don't know. I most certainly did not see that coming.

I know, it isn't much, but have an awesome rest of birthday, uh, day.

Seconding the birthday love! :D

Spoon said:
And, and there's a radio station that has songs from broadway musicials.

This is fantastic :)

Also! I've caught two Flying Pikachu and a Surfing one on my Pokewalker (with good natures!) and I've only had the Yellow Forest for a couple of days. Those Pikachu know who loves 'em <3

I've been talking with one of my writer friends lately, and our conversations and the fact that another of my writer friends is getting her book published is inspiring me to work more on mine. =D I actually got something done on it today.

I've finally decided to actually start getting serious about trying out for voice-acting, we just need to find a practicing studio that gives out lessons close to Sacramento. And, I have just found out that when I'm off my ADD medication, I'm much more friendly and hyper and can type run-on sentences a lot faster. Though I also get a million times more emotional and seem to cry a lot more easily.
ALSO, I actually have a good idea for a new novel that I'll try to write, which I may put up on the forum sometime soon when I finish the plot and character development. It's a good day today.

Happy incredibly-belated-birthday, SE! :)

uh so i saw my crush on tuesdaaaaaaaaay~

since he was the only one of the guys who didn't audition for my school play (i'll get him next year *evil grin*), he asked what i did for my audition.

i told him take me or leave me from rent, and he smiled cause he's a huge rent fan :)

...that totally wasn't why i did that song, i'd been planning since December and i didn't even KNOW him back then.

i know i'm not supposed to get my hopes up but i'm starting to wonder...

I haven't taken my medication for, like, four days now, and I feel GREAT.

Also, my best friend and I have gotten into a huge debate over which is better: Taco Bell's Mild Border Sauce, or KFC's gravy. I wrote about my love for the sauce on the whiteboard of our math class, which I have second period and he has sixth. I think that made him grumpy for the rest of the day.

AND all eighth graders with a 2.00 or higher get to go to Raging Waters this week. Thank God I have at least a 2.37. Sadly, my gravy-loving friend will not be able to make it since he has lower than a 2.00. But my other cute friend may be going :D.

so my friend got a boyfriend.

it's quite fwee-worthy in itself.

but there's more:

when i started HG i named my character after her and gave her rival a random name.

her boyfriend's name is the same as the rival's.

I WIN.

omg ahahah I had the BEST BATTLE EVER in HG just now.

Elite Four Bruno sent out Hitmontop!
Go! Sniper!
Sniper used Focus Energy! Sniper is getting pumped!
Foe Hitmontop used Counter! But it failed...
Sniper used Surf!
Critical Hit!
Foe's Hitmontop fainted!

Elite Four Bruno sent out Onix!
Sniper used Surf!
Critical Hit!
It's Super Effective!
Foe's Onix fainted!

Elite Four Bruno sent out Machamp!
Sniper used Surf!
Critical Hit!
Foe's Machamp fainted!

Elite Four Bruno sent out Hitmonlee!
Sniper used Surf!
Critical Hit!
Foe's Hitmonlee fainted!

and so on.

Kingdra is amazing.

Turns out I don't need to keep up a 90 to get the scholarship being offered (which is not much compared to the actual cost - maybe 5% of the expected price - but it's the only one I'll probably get). Even though I'm intending to keep my average above that, it's nice to have that safeguard.

I just got ten inches cut off my hair.

This is a big deal because I have never had more than two inches cut off my hair at any given time in my life and before getting cut my hair was approximately two feet.

I feel awesome. 8D

Just beat the Battle Arcade in Platinum with a 49 win streak! MY ONGOING QUEST TO BEAT ALL FIVE FACILITIES IS REACHING FRUITION

(even though I've only beat two, the Tower and the Arcade, and am currently working on the Hall)

I finally got my own cell phone! It's prepaid, though, so everything I do is kind of expensive, but I got it by myself <3

I actually got it last Monday but in my excitement, I completely forgot about the existence of this thread =x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom