• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No... it was the one song neither of my parents were there for :/ They were trading off watchposts as they call it XD

EDIT: I'll get pics up on BEHIND THE AVATAR soon.

Last edited:
We went to this awesome Italian restaurant called Carraba's that I love. And then they found out that I just turned fifteen and so we got this amazing, decadent brownie that was more chocolate cloud than actual brownie.

And it was free.

=D

My cousin, who is off travelling, sent me an Australian hat :D I now have a total of two awesome hats from around the world.

NO MORE SCHOOL FOR ME

I IS A JUNIOR YAY (or would i be a sophomore? goddammit Matt)

also also my siblings went insane on our car ride and somehow managed to completely massacre You Belong With Me by Taylor Swift (...what? It reminds me of my crush :3)

Okay so um I am working this shit in Firefox.

Why the helling hell did I not do this sooner I-I think I am in dorky love. (mainly because of the customizations and the thing I have on right now is very dorky but fuck that.)

I have a friend's graduation party on Saturday, and I'm going all out. I'm not even kidding.

Gonna wear my contacts, straighten my hair, put on some makeup AND wear a skirt (I barely ever wear anything other than jeans), and it will be AWESOME

maybe now he'll recognize that i'm a cute girl?

School's over and my sister and I got end-of-school presents in the form of one video game of our choice. I decided I'd finally try a Legend of Zelda game so I bought Twilight Princess and holy crap is it fun. I'm only not playing it right now because my dad's watching rugby on the TV the Wii's hooked up to, and I have to run my Safari Zone area.

BUT IT IS AWESOME

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom