• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just cleaned off about 3/4 of my main shelf. That shelf has had a giant pile if stuff on it for FOREVER. Among the stuff I dug out was my Brain Age 2 and PMD Red games.

My mother realized that she can still pull the old cheer-up-a-four-year-old trick on me. I felt very traumatized yesterday and she took me to Leatherby's. I haven't been there for years.

EDIT:

We've also got a new car yesterday. I have named her Blackie, and she is my Blackie, and I love her so.

Last edited:
Goin' to Holiday World today! (an awesome amusement/water park that has FREE DRINKS PARK-WIDE) I haven't been in years, and I'm so excited!

Got my Chemistry SAT subject test score today: 710

Ya~ay

Considering I got under 700 on two practice tests, 710 makes me happy.

LOOK GUYS
ACTUAL GOOD NEWS

I totally forgot to post this on Monday, but he's coming back. ^^
He's already got his messenger back, and we're just waiting on his grandparents to come back so he can get on here again.

And I bought new music today, so I'm feelin' pretty good by default. ^^

My exams are finished, I am no longer a student at Burford Secondary School and my student finance application has been sent. Provided there are no problems with the latter, I have nothing of importance left to do until mid-September. \o/

So my bro and I found our N64 today and played a short but intense match of Goldeneye(which we just got in the mail yesterday...or the day before). It's been so long since I've played Goldeneye, yet after getting reaquainted with the controls it felt like I was replaying my childhood. Now if only our Pokemon Stadium 2 finally came in the mail...

This is totally amazing luck (if you know a little about Naruto Shippuden). See, Deidara is this character who likes to make things out of clay and then make them explode. Since he once made a bird to ride on, and I thought it was cute, I made a creature like it on Spore and called it a Phlatbird.

Well... today. When my sister was playing Spore, she found a planet. It was called Deidara, and on it lived a Phlatbird empire.

:D Spore is psychic.

(as well as K.K. Slider)

EDIT: My sister just told me that Deidara is the only planet that the Phlatbird empire are on. Cool!
EDIT2: Their ship is also called the Clayship.
EDIT3: And no, I don't remember ever making a game like that.

Last edited:
I was invited to my crush's grad party and I went and I was the only one there for about 30 minutes and we had an awesome time :D

so we're gonna be going canoeing again on a day that we all can go (and if I get stuck with Rich again somebody's going down).

and my dad's gonna take my family to Hersheypark and we can each take one friend, so I get to hang out with my friend and it won't be a disaster like the school trip!

(school trips to Hersheypark never end well for me)

Beat the HG League. BD

Sure, I didn't do it till I was up to nearly a hundred hours (don't even know what I was doing for all that time :?) but it was my first attempt! Take that, Lance and your ridiculous number of dragons!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom