• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'M GOING CANOEING TOMORROW

well it's not all of us (it's just one of my best friends and her dad and maybe a friend of hers from grade school) but still

OH YEAH and i texted my crush while he was at work (i got the feeling that he was pretty bored) and we had a pretty good conversation :D

Last edited:
I completed Super Mario Bros. without warps! Weird thing is, it was on Virtual Console (which doesn't save progress), and I'm stuck on All-Stars in World 7 (which does save progress). Next up is the Lost Levels, although I haven't completed it with warps yet.

SO CANOEING FAILED

they...forgot to mention that they were closed today *facepalm*

but we went swimming and saw Toy Story instead :D

EDIT: OH YEAH I FORGOT

she got a call while i was there from our Theater Arts director

she got a callback for our play :D

Last edited:
I was accepted into the Cross Country team! And I heard from my bro a.k.a. Wyoming789 that the coach is awesome.

Now I have to start eating healthier and working out and all that stuff.

And I just completed Super Mario Bros. with no deaths (yes I'm kind of addicted to that game). Next up: Super Mario Bros. with no warps and no deaths.

seven years ago, I got my mom to help teach me the beginning of Für Elise and soon found myself able to play it with decent consistency. It's worth noting that at the time I could not read music, needed to know where piano keys where by taping pieces of paper with the note names on them to the keys, and had had about two weeks' worth of piano lessons from my mom in my life.

seven years later, I would teach myself how to play the rest of Für Elise (this time knowing how to read music). I've had exactly one piano lesson between seven years ago and today. It was a few days ago, after I'd already worked out how to play the parts I couldn't play seven years ago. The piano lesson served to help my left hand, which I can't use very well.

I feel accomplished.

This is totally amazing luck (if you know a little about Naruto Shippuden). See, Deidara is this character who likes to make things out of clay and then make them explode. Since he once made a bird to ride on, and I thought it was cute, I made a creature like it on Spore and called it a Phlatbird.

Well... today. When my sister was playing Spore, she found a planet. It was called Deidara, and on it lived a Phlatbird empire.

:D Spore is psychic.

(as well as K.K. Slider)

EDIT: My sister just told me that Deidara is the only planet that the Phlatbird empire are on. Cool!
EDIT2: Their ship is also called the Clayship.
EDIT3: And no, I don't remember ever making a game like that.

Fucking Spore man.

I found a planet inhabited by Articuno <3 And the Mewtwo space empire.

So guys.

I may have just gotten my first job.

I also signed up for a YouTube account, but I found out you have to pay Fraps or else you can only record 30 seconds which is complete BS.

WE ORDERED ME MY OWN LAPTOP YESTERDAY and I'm really happy about that because I can sprite on it.

I'm hoping it doesn't get delayed because if it does, it will come while we're on vacation. And that would suck.

FUCK YESSSS

FUCK. YES. YES.

YOU WILL NEVER GUESS WHAT HAPPENEDDDDDD!

I PASSED MY BLACKBELT TEST AND NOW I IS A BLACKBELT AND YOU MUST BOW DOWNNNNN!

But it hurt. Physically. You have to resist on submissions, and uh.... I even got my arm popped out of it's socket. Ow.

GOOD JOB!

I wish there was someone who taught Capoeira in Montana... T-T

I think one of my friends took Capoeira. Is it pronounced like CAP-a-wade-uh?

There's a dojo in Bozeman, I know, because I've competed against them. Same for Missoula, if you live near either of those.

Oh, worded that wrong. D: I dunno about capoeira, seeing as capoeira schools don't compete with Karate, Tae Kwon Do and Kung Fu schools. Missoula is Tae Kwon Do, I think. Bozeman is Karate, if I remember correctly.

Finally got that bleu cheese I was craving!

And some hot dogs, too, because I had a dream this morning that I ate lots and lots of hot dogs in a cookout our magic wizard school clan had, in which the guy I like is the most prized member and anyone who defies him is tossed off a flying bus.

edit: post 777 LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom