• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
DragonForce announced a live album coming out in September, thus proving they can actually play live. That is all. :D

I just got Pokemon Pinball RS for $10 from GameStop, woo!

Except Evo Mode is without a doubt the MOST AGGRAVATING THING EVER shsdjfhaj

I just got Pokemon Pinball RS for $10 from GameStop, woo!

Except Evo Mode is without a doubt the MOST AGGRAVATING THING EVER shsdjfhaj

All I have to say is that my boyfriend is amazing and without him my life would not be as fucking beautiful as it is now. Yes, I know I'm going to get facepalms from this because of how young and naive I am, but it's true. :D

@Elliekat: Awesomesauce. And I KNOWWWWW....I WANT THAT GARDEVOIR, DAMMIT

@NightDaemon: No facepalm here. I'm happy for you, and I hope it lasts a good long while.

It's Wednesday. If you were at my summer camp, you'd understand why I'm happy and you'd all be excited too. :grin:

Ahaha, for me right now it's the possibility of moving to Illinois; not making a thread about it because we're not sure if we are or aren't yet, but it's pretty likely right now! :D

SO I WENT TO BUSCH GARDENS TODAY AND SAW SOMEONE WITH A STUFFED BANANA. which was really weird cause i saw no game giving them out.

i'd previously given one to my friend/crush (who is a huge paramore fan and this is relevant to the story) because it made me think of him (don't ask).

yesterday we arrived at our hotel and the first song i heard was "the only exception" by paramore.

is the universe trying to tell me something? I HOPE SO.

I was talking to my grandma about first-edition books and when we got home from seeing a movie, I randomly decided to count all of mine. I counted forty. Forty freaking books man. Only problem is I can't tell if that's lame or if I just set a new world record, so uh help please.

By the way, the movie we saw was Despicable Me, which was just so d'aww worthy. I think I nearly cried near the end <3

Ahaha, for me right now it's the possibility of moving to Illinois; not making a thread about it because we're not sure if we are or aren't yet, but it's pretty likely right now! :D

Hey, I live there!!! :D :D Fwee for Illinois. :P

Okay now for my own little happy burst.
This week has been the greatest week of my life. :D The person I like called me their best friend. Which is amazingly epic and fun. It started after I spazzed on them for making homophobic comments (I'm bi, but they don't know - it was still insulting though) on some facebook statuses. I wrote a huge (like an essay's length) rant/psychotic rampage about how it insults "my friend who are bi or gay," which is true. But I also counted my alternate personalities.... :P

And I have listened to 99% Gaga songs only (this week). I swear that lady's psychic - absolutely every song of her's but for Just Dance ant Telephone apply to my life.
And she has relevence to my little story - Bad Romance is about being in love with your best friend. :P (which may be why I post it's lyrics on FB all the time, even though that person never EVER notices XP)

Oh yeah, so the other thing that made this week epic is that I'm getting HeartGold, but I don't care as much as before the above incedent happened.
Ohhhh yeeaahhh. And my ex-girlfriend and I are still great friends. :D I won't torture you with that whole story though.

...yesterday we arrived at our hotel and the first song i heard was "the only exception" by paramore.

is the universe trying to tell me something? I HOPE SO.

I came out into the lobby to do something and I heard the song AGAIN.

going by the philosophy that there are no coincidences, i do believe that the universe is trying to tell me something.

^ That I must congradulate you on.

I get to go see the Mighty Boosh movie, Journey of the Childmen, today. That means I have to drive for three hours all the way to Modesto just to see a one hour-and-twenty minute-long movie. Good thing I'm bringing my DS, cell phone, and a jar of Nutella for the ride.

I suggest you take advantage of what it is trying to tell you. *shot*

I dunno about that. ^^;

but it was on AGAIN. there are no coincidences here.

also the hotel we were at in Virginia failed at charging my phone and i thought it died (like for real). But when I got to Ocean City it charged and worked again :D

I usually just sort of stay away from other people and don't talk about really important deep things with my friends or anything like that. Lately, a lot of my friends have just sort of gone missing in fact and I haven't really talked to most of them, furthering my disconnection.

But today, I had a bit of a heartfelt talk where I told a friend how much I appreciated them and loved them, and before that, a person I haven't talked to in ages called me. This friend was all happy over something I made them too, and that makes me happy that I made someone happy like that. I just... I appreciate my friends and realize how much I really missed talking to people and having real conversations. Having friends just feels... nice. Talking to people about real things after just such a long period of time of feeling isolated and alone... it feels good. Just to express positive feelings about something for once, about someone, to tell them how much I truly feel for them and not have to act "cool" or whatever. It makes me think that maybe there is a way to get out of this pit of depression I've been holed up in for months.

the universe is speaking to me so much that our guest is getting annoyed.

i mean seriously. the only day I didn't hear that song was the day i saw the stuffed banana.

For the past few weeks I've been at Stanford learning how to program for the iPhone.

It. Was. AWESOME.

I got to spend all day for two weeks straight hanging out with bunches of awesome computer geeks and programming all day. I even made some lasting friendships (which is amazing considering how bad I am at being social).

YAYYYYYYY!!!

(Btw, I'm mostly just posting this to get rid of the "get active again!" notice. It was still fun though =D )

I'mma goin' boatin'! BOATING YER BEYOTCHES! *Puts on sunglasses and flip-flops* I hath found the cure for this immense burnination.... hehe...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom