• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD Today I made it to Bell Tower on my second playthrough of HG and decided to soft reset for a shiny Ho-oh. And after something like 20 resets I GOT A SHINY HO-OH! =DDDDDDDDD

/freakout

I downloaded an album's worth of hardcore trance music. Fwee.

I am eating Sun Chips. Fwee 2.0.

I am in the process of downloading iTunes 10. Fwee x3.

Life is good.

Usually when I come home from overnight school trips I'm all excited when I get home. I got home from one today and while it was incredibly boring, there was some fun stuff like folk dancing (whoo!) a talent show where I won by reciting as much of Pi that I can remember. I'm still feeling all the excitement so I can't concentrate on the new maths books I just got.

Though sadly I might be excited, I'm actually sad too that it's over and I'll probably not get to do something like that with school again :(

First day of school just ended for me. It was good, lots of new students. I'm looking forward to the computer classes I'm taking (NERD!), and I plan to not lose anything this year. I'll see if I make it two weeks.

I might also starting earning money again (haven't been too busy as of late).

I'm happy.

Well, the way my life is turning out to be, I'm going to have a sudden increase in responsibility. Normally, most people wouldn't be fweeing about this, but in my case it's really great. First, I may be the youth president of my Venturing crew. Not a huge deal because I'm already the secretary and I do more than our current president anyway, but meh, now I'd actually get some recognition for it.

Second, come October, there's a very high chance that I might be the Chapter Chief of my Order of the Arrow chapter, an offshoot of the Boy Scouts of America that really needs to be looked up rather than explained because unless you're in it, it's quite difficult to explain without giving a bunch of stuff away. But still, it's among some of the higher-ranked positions for youth in the Boy Scout Council I live in and I'd like to be part of that. So minor fweeing for now, but there will definitely be a lot more if I get voted into either one of these positions. Or both, which I'd love even more.

Whoa, Chapter Chief! NIIIIICE~!

I'm a Boy Scout too if you didn't guess. I'm not even in the OA D:. Did you go to Jambo?

I have flan :D

If by flan you mean the food, then <3

Anyways...

My friends birthday is tomorrow! And my birthday's coming up soon! Fwee!

Edit: Just looked out my window. I saw the most beautiful sunset ever. <3 And on such a bad day, as well!

The Science Club went to the NREE (National Radial Engine Exhibition) and got to see all these WWII tanks and planes and stuff. There was an air show with stunt pilots, finishing with a REALLY LOUD F16 that flew right over our heads and a short reenactment of a WWII battle. I might be able to get pictures off our website when they go up.

I sang at a wedding today and my friend (who I went with) was really hyper and it was fun.

and also I got to hang out with her and another friend yesterday.

I only missed five questions on our sixty four question Greek history quiz in English class! Other people were missing TWENTY TWO'S and such. =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom