• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
GLEE IS RECORDING.

I have yet to watch it, but I am already SUPER excited. =D

Also I think I've memorized most of my lines...for a part I got on Friday. I don't even know. I scare myself. I am good at this kind of stuff...but it's weird; I've never memorized lines this quickly.

On the other hand, I've never been so excited for my role, and although it's a romantic one (ew lol) the guy playing my romantic interest is really sweet. =)

^Happy birthday in advance!

Also, I'm finally starting to understand forces and pulleys in physics. :D

My dad is finally getting rid of the old computer!

...Yes, this is good. The computer was seven years old and it was never used. It also leaves a good external monitor (the other two are old dinosaurs that are good for nothing, and the good one is also a whole lot bigger). Well, it would be more useful if my dad hadn't decided to use it as a second monitor that he doesn't need. <.< Well, at least it's an old waste-of-space PC gone.

Me: Nine! Nine! Nine! Nine!
Jeanine: *walking to set up stuff for jazz band and not facing me* What, Chel?
Me: Party Girl was playing on the radio earlier.
Jeanine: *instantly turns around and gives me an "OMG really? yay!" look*

Note to self: BBC Radio One is fantastic and a very good reason to have satellite radio *nods*

I feel really good - I had my math matriculation exam today and I think it went pretty well. That's not the only reason though: the sky was pretty today, I'm playing an awesome game atm and and and

everything

my mood is so high up in the skies now and it feels great
haven't felt like this in a long time~
CB

So. Tonight I think I found a girlfriend. And I totally wasn't expecting it. I'm staying up till 5 am every night from now on. <3

Did you duct tape her to a chair and give her fifty bucks, as we were talking about? :P Congrats.

...I THINK my internet might finally be working again. Well, nnot m,ine, my neighbor's, who I'm stealing it from. I might finally be back on teacod everyday. T_T

SO my friend was not feeling well, so I wrote her a note during second and third and gave it to her before fifth. It made her day a lot better.

^Happy birthday in advance!

Also, I'm finally starting to understand forces and pulleys in physics. :D

Oh my I can't belive I didn't see that message before and say thank you. SO, thank you! :D

It's Friday, and I'm going to see a movie with my friends. We are planning on having a candy fight and annoying the elderly. :D

...Well, I love the elderly. I won't mess with them. <333333

I just finished watching the movie. I didn't really like it, Beetlejuice is just one of those movies where I don't see anything happening, really. BUT SINCE WE WERE WATCHING IT OUTSIDE AT A PARK AND WE BROUGHT THOSE CHAIR THINGIES, MY FRIEND ALMOST GOT EATEN BY HER CHAIR IT JUST CLAMPED DOWN ON HER. <333 T'WAS AWESOMESAUCE.

Oh. And and thank you Blade. :D Very much. <3

I have "There's Music in You" from Rodgers and Hammerstein's Cinderella stuck in my head. But since I've never seen the movie (and only heard the movie-version of the song once), it's playing with my friend's voice, since she's the Fairy Godmother.

It makes me very happy cause her voice is so pretty~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom