• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did an essay in school for a tes which I knew nearly nothing about,(the life of Julius Caesar) and got it back the next day with a 25/30. now I'm not gonna fail!
Also, found out that as soon as we get back from Thanksgiving break, we have three weeks of school and then go straight into christmas break. That's about a month off of school altogether.

I have my event Mew~ I've had bad luck with events in the past (hearing about them a week after they end, catching Latios literally the week before the Enigma Stone event started meaning I spent forever running around Hoenn when I could have just got it over Wi-fi...) so I'm glad that this worked out.

Also I was looking for a Modest synchronizer, with no luck. I get my Mew, and guess what? I realize that it has Synchronize. And a Modest nature. <3

I just got back from the zoo. I saw the new polar exhibits for the first time, some adorable baby monkeys, and the big cats(My favourite:love:)

just talked to one of the guys from the play, he told me I should talk more cause I'm fun to talk to :)

(and also he said he wants to do the play at an all-guy's school that he doesn't go to (and thus can't). I think he should disguise himself as a girl, though I don't know how well that would work XD)

I joined in National Coming Out Day, and I told my best friend that I was Bi. Something I've kept quiet for a long time.

I FIGURED OUT WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME

I can't tell whether someone's being literal or not, or whether someone's making fun of me. I think that's the cause of my friend-related paranoia, but since it's self-diagnosed, I have no idea.

Not sure if that's worthy of fweeing, but okay.

In personal news, I've acquired a new bit of music software. And there was much rejoicing.

Two days and two nights of hammering away at this powerpoint. Esta acabou.

(... ... it's 4:30a. ... i have to give it in three hours. ... i still win. shut up.)

SO, I'm almost positive I'm getting braces.

Time to get this terrible smile of mine fixed. I hope.

Trust me, they're totally worth it; my teeth are all straight and beautiful and wonderful now compared to three years ago. =)

Woo, no school today. The entire province has tomorrow off, but today my school also gets a day off so I can sit at home and laugh at the friends that go to other schools. >:D

MARTIN FREEMAN HAS BEEN CONFIRMED TO PLAY BILBO BAGGINS IN THE FILM VERSION OF THE HOBBIT.

MARTIN FREEMAN :DDD

I thought that it was just me who cared about these things, but the words "hobbit", "Bilbo Baggins" and "Martin Freeman" have been trending on Twitter all day. Eee! <3

^I know! I thought I was the only one excited too!

In personal news, my Windows Media Player decided to just wipe my entire library (All my stuff's backed up on iTunes, so it's still okay, but I need the Media Player for sound tweaking cuz I get better bass out of it) except for my album of hardcore trance downloads. Out of all 514 songs I had on there, those 26 are the only ones that didn't get wiped. And they're the ones I play at parties and stuff so I still have a job. Fwee~

Went to get a Mountain Dew from the vending machine at work... was pelted with four mountain dews and one cherry pepsi.

*Dalek Voice* Exlain! Explain! EXPLAIN~!...

Yay free pop!

2pqnhiq.gif

This is the best .gif ever and I laughed so hard this morning I vomited.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom