• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The GPX+ Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, shinies come up in normal eggs. *has a shiny Sunflora.*

My Entei's almost hatched. :3

Tailsy, go click crazy, I hatched my Regice egg in one day from 8,000 maturity as a result of doing that. :3

The bad news: This Groudon egg is growing extraordinarly slowly >.>

The good news: Lilith the Larvitar is two levels away from evolving :D

EDIT: shadow_lugia just saw a Wynaut egg. shadow_lugia is amused.

Last edited:
Event egg doodles:
event2.png

^It still shows the picture of larvitar, but the info thing says it's a pupitar, so I guess it must have evolved! :D

I want Deoxys myself.

Gible was a female. I don't think I've ever had a male of the Gible family yet, on here or in the games ._."

Got (what seems to be) a Cacnea :D
A Spinerak and a Snover too, but yay Cacnea :3
(Yah I know they're common, but I never grabbed one until now)

That is indeed a Cacnea~

And yeah, Lilith evolved. Now we'll have to catch up Set, Lucifer, Grace, and Asnan, and hatch this dang Groudon...

If When that thing hatches, I shall assume it is male and call it Gaear :3

Atocoron evolved, and the tropius egg hatched. I picked up a couple more eggs tonight and am happy about the fact that I have a fire stone ready for that vulpix egg there as soon as it hatches that I didn't have to pay for. I like it when I find an item. X3

Gave up on my 'raise all my favourites to level 100' goal.
Picked up some new eggs. Two are for my favourites project, and three for Pokemon251 (another goal)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom