• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The GPX+ Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

The only two Pokemon in my party ATM. The Drifblim is Upndown, my pride and joy, currently at level 54. The Mudkip is Flippers, at level 98. =D I currently have a Gabite in the daycare, waiting for it to get to level 48 so I can evolve him. I also have a Piplup in there until it's ready to evolve also. I've also just obtained the Professor Oak and Professor Elm achievements, and will soon have the Professor Birch one as well. 8D

Note to self: Never doubt the miracle that is GPX+ and its randomness

;=;

I'm going for at least 7,000 clicks before Monday for a chance at a Darkrai egg. :3 I also got Professor Birch. 8D Um... Oh, Flippers reached level 100, and I missed a Squirlte clone, Milotic, Weavile, and Easter Buneary egg. :/

Last edited:
I gots me some rare pokemons while trying to hunt for girafarig...and then girafarig himself. Yay. =D I am trying to complete the Jotodex. DX

Finally got myself a shiny Rattata, took just over 100 eggs to get him. I'm happy :D
My next goal is just to get all the eeveelutions now, shouldn't be too hard.

Summoned this tonight:

And got this from the lab not long after: I'm definitely glad I had a repel on hand, let me tell you...

I hate the new layout. Right now I'm trying to find a way to change back. :c

@Cookies-
If you don't want it, I'll take it. :>

I hate the new layout. Right now I'm trying to find a way to change back. :c

@Cookies-
If you don't want it, I'll take it. :>

you'll get used to it, it's much more convenient than the old layout

also i got a palkia today for being on gpx+ for a year! c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom