• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open The Great Treasure Hunt (Three slots left!)

Ambipom

Stangers are just friends you've never met~
It is said that underneath the region of Myro there are many tunnels. These span across the whole area, and can be accesed by many towns and routes. Inside there are an unbelieveably high amount of treasures. These are worth a lot of money, but none have been found.

You have volunteered to search and try to find all the treasures and explore the caves. Today is the day you go in - Are you ready?

All the treasures are things from other series, like a Mr. Saturn and a Mushroom and stuff. No two are duplicates. And this is one of those Pokemon-only regions.

Rules: I dunno, be nice and don't swear and don't Mary-Sue and have fun and all that generic stuff. And put Kirby in your post if you read this.

Form:

Species: (You should know this)
Name: (See above)
Appearance: (Do they wear a necklace or have diffent colored body parts?)
Personality: (Kind, cranky, emo)
Background: (Must have been in a Rescue Team at least once)
Other: (Anything you want us to know?)

My Form:

Species: Marill
Name: Eric
Appearance: A regular Marill.
Personality: Pretty kind and has good sense of humor. Somewhat clumsy.
Background: He lived with his Grandma, Mom, Dad, and sister until he and his sister were sent to boarding school. After he graduated, he joined a rescue team. He nearly peed his pants with joy about hearing the offer to search the caverns.
Other: Has a treasured stuffed Teddiursa.

Members:
Ambipom/Eric
Flora and Ashes/Minty
Exo-Raikou/Zrantox
Cryptica/Isarbi
Darksong/Goldsong
Evoli/Ki
Blaziking 175/Machado
*/*
*/*
*/*

Last edited:
Re: The Great Treasure Hunt (Nine slots open!)

Species: Pachirisu
Name: Minty
Appearance: The only difference between Minty and a regular Pachirisu is the colour of the stripe; Minty's is a darkish-green.
Personality: Minty is very silly, and likes to joke around.
Background: She grew up in a large family of Pachirisu until she was old enough to join a rescue team. Loving shiny stuff, she was very excited to get the chance to dig up the treasures.
Other: I almost typed in her species as Minty. :D

Kirby is awesome, by the way. :D

Re: The Great Treasure Hunt (Nine slots open!)

Species: Pachirisu
Name: Minty
Appearance: The only difference between Minty and a regular Pachirisu is the colour of the stripe; Minty's is a darkish-green.
Personality: Minty is very silly, and likes to joke around.
Background: She grew up in a large family of Pachirisu until she was old enough to join a rescue team. Loving shiny stuff, she was very excited to get the chance to dig up the treasures.
Other: I almost typed in her species as Minty. :D

Kirby is awesome, by the way. :D

ACCEPTED

Re: The Great Treasure Hunt (Eight slots open!)

(I hope you chose not to amke a metroid one of the treasures)

Species: Dusknoir
Name: Zrantox
Appearance: Darker than the usual Dusknoir, long scar on right arm, eyes on chest and back are crimson
Personality: Cold, silent, calm- these could be best used to describe him. Another good description is that he works alone. Always
Background: Veyr little has been spoken of his past, it is jsut known that he was once an eager member of a great Rescue team, but he returned alone form a mission one time and became the cold, silent, antisocial Dusknoir that he is now.
Other: Wasn't Kirby anmed after a vacuum?

Species: Golduck
Name: Isaribi
Appearance: She's a dark green instead of the normal blue.
Personality: Happy and friendly, but can be shy at times. She doesn't easily trust people and thus it is hard to make friends with her sometimes.
Background: She was part of Team Ocean, but left when she heard about the treasure hunt. Her team contained Bite the Huntail and Kirby the Tentacruel. Isaribi wants to see her team again one day.
Other: Her name starts the same as mine! :D

Species: Ninetales
Name: Goldensong
Appearance: Check my avatar.
Personality: Somewhat vain, always wants to look perfect; however, she is actually friendly.
Background: Was at first on Rescue Team Curse with an Umbreon named Shadowglow; however, left after half a year since the rescue team life was beginning to get too overwhelming. She always remembers him, and just hopes he hasn't found a better friend than her. Goldensong wants to see her friend again someday.
Other: Hey look! There are tons of Pokémon named Kirby around here!

Species: Ralts
Name: Ki
Appearance: Regular Ralts
Personality: Nervous and easily embarrassed. Can be very friendly and funny sometimes with people he knows well. Usually very quiet unless he's angry, when he shouts at people and is as scary as a Ralts can actually be.
Background: Used to be in a rescue team with some of his friends. It fell apart when everyone either left or wasn't allowed to go anymore because they were too young. (According to their families) Frustrated, he was happy to be sent to the caverns.
Other: Kirby!! (I want to find the ocarina. It would be hilarious. =P)

Species: Ralts
Name: Ki
Appearance: Regular Ralts
Personality: Nervous and easily embarrassed. Can be very friendly and funny sometimes with people he knows well. Usually very quiet unless he's angry, when he shouts at people and is as scary as a Ralts can actually be.
Background: Used to be in a rescue team with some of his friends. It fell apart when everyone either left or wasn't allowed to go anymore because they were too young. (According to their families) Frustrated, he was happy to be sent to the caverns.
Other: Kirby!! (I want to find the ocarina. It would be hilarious. =P)

ACCEPTED

Species: Ninetales
Name: Goldensong
Appearance: Check my avatar.
Personality: Somewhat vain, always wants to look perfect; however, she is actually friendly.
Background: Was at first on Rescue Team Curse with an Umbreon named Shadowglow; however, left after half a year since the rescue team life was beginning to get too overwhelming. She always remembers him, and just hopes he hasn't found a better friend than her. Goldensong wants to see her friend again someday.
Other: Hey look! There are tons of Pokémon named Kirby around here!

ACCEPTED

Species: Golduck
Name: Isaribi
Appearance: She's a dark green instead of the normal blue.
Personality: Happy and friendly, but can be shy at times. She doesn't easily trust people and thus it is hard to make friends with her sometimes.
Background: She was part of Team Ocean, but left when she heard about the treasure hunt. Her team contained Bite the Huntail and Kirby the Tentacruel. Isaribi wants to see her team again one day.
Other: Her name starts the same as mine! :D

ACCEPTED

(I hope you chose not to amke a metroid one of the treasures)

Species: Dusknoir
Name: Zrantox
Appearance: Darker than the usual Dusknoir, long scar on right arm, eyes on chest and back are crimson
Personality: Cold, silent, calm- these could be best used to describe him. Another good description is that he works alone. Always
Background: Veyr little has been spoken of his past, it is jsut known that he was once an eager member of a great Rescue team, but he returned alone form a mission one time and became the cold, silent, antisocial Dusknoir that he is now.
Other: Wasn't Kirby anmed after a vacuum?

ACCEPTED (And, no, Kirby was named because Nintendo was sued around the time of his creation, and the laywer's name was John Kirby or something.

Re: The Great Treasure Hunt (Four slots left!)

This seems interesting...

Species: Sneasel
Name: Machado (It's Portugeuse for "axe")
Appearance: The feather on is head is black.
Personality: He is quite energetic, but has a dark personality. He often fantasizes about taking over the world and recieving ultimate power.
Background: Machado was born into a family of famous rescue team members, and as such he started his own rescue team, The Power Seekers. Unfortunately, they were more concerned with taking over the world than being a rescue team, and the team was shut down.
Other: We should totally find Kirby as one of the items although Kirby isn't an item.

Re: The Great Treasure Hunt (Four slots left!)

This seems interesting...

Species: Sneasel
Name: Machado (It's Portugeuse for "axe")
Appearance: The feather on is head is black.
Personality: He is quite energetic, but has a dark personality. He often fantasizes about taking over the world and recieving ultimate power.
Background: Machado was born into a family of famous rescue team members, and as such he started his own rescue team, The Power Seekers. Unfortunately, they were more concerned with taking over the world than being a rescue team, and the team was shut down.
Other: We should totally find Kirby as one of the items although Kirby isn't an item.

ACCEPTED

Back
Top Bottom