• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The HeartGold/SoulSilver Status Thread

What. I just beat Jasmine without leveling up ~at all~ :| Goethe and his Surf took care of Steelix, and Fritz fried some metal with Flame Wheel.

...and I still didn't get much experience wtf D:< Deciding to take back Kenya (you know the one) and get her to everyone else's level, then beat Chuck.

Whoo haven't posted in a while.

BEEN CATCHIN' STUFFS. Also been addicted to Voltorb Flip and the Pokéathlon (I got enough for a Fire Stone once Tuesday rolls around~), also been catchin stuffs.

Party:
[Gatorface] Croconaw (M) Level 20
[Jish] Oddish (M) Level 20
[Windmill] Elekid (M) Level 20
[Firebolt] Growlithe (M) Level 20
[Flamelo] Fearow (M) Level 20
[Maya] Gastly (F) Level 21

(ps. The names Gatorface and Jish are deliberate references to things. Tell me what and you win a cookie! :3)

Traded Sterling the shiny Umbreon over from Platinum (my only other shiny besides Goldy, that I still own.) He's completely legit, hatched as an Eevee out of a non-RNG'd egg.

But anyway, got my Plat EXP Share on him and I'm leveling him on the Gym Leaders. Janine is down :D

Whoo haven't posted in a while.

BEEN CATCHIN' STUFFS. Also been addicted to Voltorb Flip and the Pokéathlon (I got enough for a Fire Stone once Tuesday rolls around~), also been catchin stuffs.

Party:
[Gatorface] Croconaw (M) Level 20
[Jish] Oddish (M) Level 20
[Windmill] Elekid (M) Level 20
[Firebolt] Growlithe (M) Level 20
[Flamelo] Fearow (M) Level 20
[Maya] Gastly (F) Level 21

(ps. The names Gatorface and Jish are deliberate references to things. Tell me what and you win a cookie! :3)

No clue what Jish is, but wasn't Gatorface from a movie of the same name that was about that kid who dressed up as Gatorface but then it turns out GF is real or something?

Or am I thinking of something else?

No clue what Jish is, but wasn't Gatorface from a movie of the same name that was about that kid who dressed up as Gatorface but then it turns out GF is real or something?

Or am I thinking of something else?

Er, even if that's true that's not what I based it off of. (Although the thing I based it off could well have taken it from that.)

Doubt anyone here will get Jish - it's not really that obscure, but I doubt too many of you know what it references anyway.

Right now I'm on my way to Mahogany town and I just bumped into Suicune (and Eucine) for the second time. I floored That steel-type gym leader easily with a level 43 Charizard (his name is Blaze) that one of my friends lent me. My other team member are:
YOUR FACE (Flaafy)
level 29

Midget (Pidgeotto)
level 29

Stony (Graveler)
level 27

Chick (Bayleef)
level 29

Ooooze (Tentacool)
level 18

I have Stony in front right now in an attempt to train it.

GATORFACE.

That Crystal LP was the BEST THING EVER.

uh. real update from me later.

YAY YOU WIN A COOKIE* GOOD FOR YOU

ANYWAY. Jish (moar cookie opportunity) evolved and I'm currently looking for a Snubbull in route 38. Despite the fact that they have only a 1% chance of appearing. I actually ran into one earlier, but Jish killed with Mega Drain. D< DURNIT JISH WHY MUST YOU KILL THINGS.

Pokédex count: 69 hahaha

... *cough* need 11 more before I can take on Morty.

*cookies not included

EDIT:
Fish and Ships said:
Jish is an Arab Christian town.

True but not quite what it references.

NO. THAT IS NOT IT EITHER.

(here's a hint: Jish is an existent person - it's not some sort of inside real-life joke, because he's an internet person.)

But... I am right here so Cookies IS included!

And now here is a real update:

I have all my badges! I'm currently screwing around in the Pokéathlon (damnit Pennant Capture record why will you not be mine) and the Safari Zone (I WANT A RIOLU AAAH).

My team is as follows:

[Pancake] Dunsparce (F) @ King's Rock
Lv55 / Serene Grace
-Pursuit, Headbutt, Roost, Glare

[Teeka] Vaporeon (M) @ Leftovers
Lv59 / Water Absorb
-Surf, Ice Beam, Wish, Shadow Ball

[Dumpling] Espeon (F) @ Wise Glasses
Lv60 / Synchronize
-Shadow Ball, Swift, Psychic, Future Sight

[Caesar] Meganium (M) @ Miracle Seed
Lv56 / Overgrow
-Synthesis, Reflect, Petal Dance, Magical Leaf

[Gobstopper] Ampharos (F) @ Zap Plate
Lv56 / Static
-Signal Beam, Discharge, Thunderpunch, Thunderwave

[Nevermore] Murkrow (F) @ EXP Share
Lv11 / Insomnia
-Peck, Astonish, Pursuit, Fly

Training Nevermore up so I can have a flying type. Any good set ideas (with Fly,I need that) for her?

Still haven't got a Dratini, so I decided to train up a Gastly instead. The Daycare actually levelled it up to be around the same as my current team, so yeah, pretty easy. :D

Current status now in Olivine:

Badges: 6
Pokedex: 50
Time: 21:12

[Wesley] Scyther, m, Lv. 27
[Zuko] Quilava, m, Lv. 27
[Illyria] Haunter, f, Lv. 28
[Tam Lin] Quagsire, m, Lv. 27
[Kanji] Flaaffy, m, Lv. 29
[Adachi] Crobat, m, Lv. 28

Two Buffyverse, one Avatar: tLA, three Persona 4. :D

Weird thing is that Adachi evolved again just after becoming a Golbat. o_O He'd only had *one* haircut.

If I manage to catch a Dratini in the Safari Zone (if you can actually catch them there) then poor Tam Lin will be going into permanent residence within the box. ;-; Poor him.

Trying to level Sterling on Sabrina, but I'm going to be gone most of the day so he's in the PokeWalker instead.

I'm so creative naming shinies, I name them after their color.
I've got... Reddy the Gyarados in the original Silver,
Greeny the Beedrill also in the original Silver,
Tan Tan the Bidoof, but I traded that, from Pearl,
Sterling the Eevee-now-Umbreon, hatched in Platinum, now on SoulSilver,
and Goldy the Rattata, in SoulSilver.

Oh, and Cerise the *new* red Gyarados in SoulSilver.

I beat all the Gym Leaders in Kanto yesterday, though my battle with Gary might have taken place early in the morning; I can't remember. I'm now running around sniffing roses, or rather, taking more time to explore places. I'm training a cute little Kabuto who I haven't thought up a nickname for yet. He's adorable and seems to be fascinated with my feet.

Also afraid I'm going to start addictively collecting Lapras. Must not visit Union Cave next week. Must not.

Back
Top Bottom