• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The HeartGold/SoulSilver Status Thread

Strike's evolved now. I'm raising her lackluster speed stat by picking off some Magikarp in the Lake of Rage, then I'll go back to fighting Goldeen/Seaking to raise her attack some.

K, this is my big post where I post all my HGSS mons and such. May be long.

152.png

CHIKORITA (m)
Lv. 11
Met at New Bark Town
Gentle
Notes: Gogogo death dino >:O

021.png

COUP II(m)
Lv. 10
Met on Route 46
Lax
Notes: Coup the Fearow shall not be forgotten!

115.png

KANGASKHAN (f)
Lv. 11
Met on Pokewalker
Hasty
Other: Woo, Kangaskhan. It's got Scrappy, too. :D

Spr_4h_179.png

TESLA (m)
Lv. 9
Met on Route 32
Bold
Other: Sheepy :D

095.png

Rocky (m)
Lv. 7
Trade
Hasty
Other: Rawr, it is a humongous snake.

File:161.png

BURGOYNE (f)
Lv. 10
Met on Pokewalker
Bashful
Notes: I can't believe I'm letting myself use an HM slave. D:

PC:

074.png

SEIKA (f)
Lv. 10
Met on Route 46
Bold
Notes: Seika is pissed that she is a Geodude. Tough shit, Emma.

158.png

TOTODILE (m)
Lv. 11
hatched at Cerulean City
Relaxed
Notes: Got it from a friend; nice addition to my team.

084.png

DODUO (f)
Lv. 10
Met on Pokewalker
Rash
Other: This is Doduo 1. I've never tried Dodrio, so I'll keep him in mind.

163.png

Dishtowel (m)
Lv. 3
Met on Route 29
Lonely
Notes: You are a clock owl and slave to the pedometer of despair, Dishtowel.

084.png

DODUO (f)
Lv. 8
Met on Pokewalker
Bold
Notes: 'tis Doduo 2, yep yep.

010.png

POLURSINE (m)
Lv. 6
Met on Route 30
Relaxed
Notes: Polursine wants to be a butterfly one day! Yaaay.

Last edited:
YEESSS!!! Just defeated the Elite Four. My team at the very end:

Typhlosion Lv. 44 (F)
Slowbro Lv. 43 (F)
Kenya (Fearow) Lv. 40 (F)
Misdreavus Lv. 41 (F)
Victreebel Lv. 41 (F)

Will was somewhat difficult. His Slowbro was mean, using Curse AND Amnesia is just mean. I got over it though, and he fell quickly.

Koga was a pain in the ass. His three Bug types quickly fell to Typhlosion's Flamethrower, but Muk and Crobat obsessively used Double Team which made them nearly impossible to hit. Slowbro took both of them down, eventually.

Bruno wasn't that bad, really. Just used Slowbro for most of the battle.

Karen was not that hard. I had Victreebel put her Umbreon to sleep, and then alternated between Victreebel and Fearow dealing damage. After that, her last four we really easy.

Then Lance. I had some troubles with Gyarados, but Victreebel and Misdreavus were able to take care of that little problem. The last five were taken down entirely by Slowbro. I switched to other Pokemon for healing Slowbro, but other than that it was all Slowbro. Now I remember why I liked Slowbro so much. :D

So I'm letting my DS charge, since its on low battery power, and then...

To Do List
-Obtain the National Dex
-Evolve Misdreavus
-Get on the SS Whatever its called this time
-GO TO KANTO (OH YEAH!!!)

Okay. I should post my question before I forget.

Where do I get berry fertilizer?

Also, status: Shadowmoon evolved and is level 15, I've defeated Petrel and I'm on the second Electrode. Seaking is level 35 and Feraligatr is level 34. I want to play too much to post a full report. :P

SO I FAIL

Also all my Pokemon (except for the sentret and :) because I don't know anyone by either of those names) are named after people I know.

Attempting to beat up Whitney

Name: Tia

Pokemons:

Totodile Matt (lv. 20 and never evolving)
Sandshrew Rachel (lvl 16 and never going into the daycare with Matt no matter how much real-life Tia wants me too. long story)
Togepi :) (lvl 11 and actually named :) cause i liked the icon)
Butterfree Ricky (lvl 11 and I took a picture of it using harden because Tia wanted me to)

then sentret and the actually useful Geodude are the HM slaves

Lol just found Entei while surfing on Route 34. Got away, obviously, since my team is nowhere near being able to sleep/weaken a level 40 pokémon, but... bahaha I thought Latias and Latios were the only runners that would actually show up in the water.

Will probably do a proper update when it isn't three in the morning and I'm not dissolving into a hopeless, tired giggle fit over the surfing entei.

I actually found Entei last night while surfing for some Golden to defeat. He got away, though. If I had Gengar out, I would have at least attempted using either Mean Look or Hypnosis, but....

I saw Entei on Route 29 because I just got my Good Rod and was going to New Bark to get a Chinchou. Which I now have, one female Chinchou with Volt Absorb (Illuminate sucks), named Laluz.

And I forgot to mention this when it actually happened, but the day I got the game my Cyndaquil found a Shiny Leaf. Anyone else got one yet?

Trying to get through Pryce's gym right now. :I I've beaten Morty, Chuck, and Jasmine. c: Oh yeah, and played in the Pokeathlon and the Bug Catching Contest. I added a Scyther to my team and trained him a little bit.

....Now I'm sad because I can't stop over-training Metooth. OTL

I just defeated the Ice gym, but... for some reason, I'm unable to progress. I defeated the Rocket hideout thing, but the pharmacy at Cianwood won't give me the medicine for the Ampharos and Jasmine's not in her place.... what should I do next?

Flew to Johto from the E4 yesterday. Am training for the E4 and trying to figure out where to get Toxic.

You have to get it at the Battle Frontier, I'm afraid.

Anyways, I've done a lot since my last update. Evolved Misdreavus, got through the ship, fixed the Power Plant, defeated Lt. Surge, and now I'm doing things incredibly out of order. I'm about to take on Erica's gym right now, and here is my team:

Victreebel (F) Lv. 46
Mismagius (F) Lv. 46
Typhlosion (F) Lv. 48
Slowbro (F) Lv. 45
Kenya (Fearow) (F) Lv. 45

To Do List:
-Defeat Erica, Sabrina, and Misty in some sort of order.
-Get to Fuchsia
-Defeat Janine
-Get some more blocks and Pokemon at the Safari Zone
-Train, train, train!
-Have loads of fun in Kanto. :)

I just defeated the Ice gym, but... for some reason, I'm unable to progress. I defeated the Rocket hideout thing, but the pharmacy at Cianwood won't give me the medicine for the Ampharos and Jasmine's not in her place.... what should I do next?

....stupid question, but did you go to the Light House?

Anyways, found Entei in the exact same place(while surfing, again) this morning. For a Fire Pokemon, he sure does love the water.

In Kanto right now. I figured I should at least reach the E4 before continuing my training. Speaking of which, Strike is at 32/33 and is stronger than my lv 40 Feraligatr, thanks to the EV training.

Ooh. Some old lady gave me TM37. But I don't have a use for Sandstorm...

--Tried the Pokeathlon for the first time--won one event on the Skill course, so that counts for something.
--Got the Sudowoodo (his name's Mori)
--Got third place in the Bug Catching Contest with a Paras
--Made it to Ecruteak
--Received the Fashion Case from Lyra
--Got the Eevee from Bill

To Do:

--Train a Heracross for Morty
--Evolve the Eevee to an Espeon
--Defeat Morty
--Get a better Water Pokemon
--Thrash Kamon again.

Yeah, I did. But for some reason, it won't do anything because I can't get into the room with the Ampharos....

Don't take the Elevator. Go up to the...4th floor, I think. On the right side of the room, jump out the window. I am not kidding.

Sabrina's Espeon just killed my whole team. I kid you not. ><

I think I'm going to skip over her for now and head onto the other gyms and stuff. Then when I feel like I stand a chance I'll face her again. This might mean that I need to train off of the E4.

EDIT: Planning on going for a long walk soon with the Pokewalker. It's incredibly nice outside today. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom