• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Kandia Region

#089!

Narwhals, narwhals, swimmin' in the ocean~

ETA: and a rough map! I wonder what it's based on, gasp. Pink are where the towns I've picked a location for are, green is the E4

Last edited:
chainsaw narwhals > icicle narwhals

...anyway, though, I really do like them! Not because they're narwhals or because they're cute, but because they've got very nice designs.

The spots on the little one could be a bit smaller in quantity and bigger in size, imo. Very rarely do you see so many spots on one Pokemon, especialy something as small and simple as that.

There's a typo in the last line on Icnowal's description (you write "ward of" instead of ward off), but other than that it's perfect. Norly.

Wow, these narwhal's are great! Especially the second one! The icicles for horns idea was brilliant, and the spots go along with it's real life counterpart. Good job, though I would still like to see the map.

Say hello to #018 and #019, Kiddam and Ralem!

These guys are an older line of mine, but seem to be pretty well liked for some reason. I have no idea why but :V

I like those because they look like a Cyndaquil and a miscolored, flaming Arceus impersonator, horned and without the structures near the back. :3

...if that even made sense. V.V

Because mountain goats are AWESOME. Oh, I found two typos for Ralem's entry: 'trecherous' and 'ingage'. Should be treacherous and engage. :P

...You're right, Ralem does kind of look like Arceus. Woah. O_o

It's not complicated, it's not too hard~
You don't even havta be a hip-hop star~
See anyone can do it all you need is style~
Listen up peep gang I'mma show you how~
Put your hands to the side as silly as it seems~
And shake your body like a Salmy floating up streeeeeam~

Oh, now I get it, that was so epic!~
Before, to rhyming I was a bit skeptic~
The overgrown misquito still scares me~
But as long as I have my Coual to protect me, thats how it shall be!~
Perhaps I should continue to rhyme a bit more~