• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open The Kirin's Treasure

(( If Mara's only been on the ship for a year and is that age, her pokemon should be weaker. ))

Lynne raised an eyebrow when Edward didn't answer, and instead stared off into space. This was hardly the first time he did that, which often made newcomers think he was just ignoring them, but she'd been on the ship for a while now. And one couldn't become First Mate without getting used to some things.

It seemed that her voice had somehow reached him, because Edward soon snapped out of it and went over to the wheel, steering the ship.

Lynne looked back at Kraken to observe his success at training, now that she had nothing else to do. She missed his earlier performance, and was now watching him pick out a magikarp from the ocean, tap it boredly with another tentacle, and toss it away, probably fishing for something else. He was as bored as she was, then.

She knew how to entertain the both of them, though.

Lifesaver appeared on deck with a flash of light, and looked up at her as curiously, but more enthusiastically, than Kraken had earlier. She smirked and pointed at him.

"See Kraken's Whip over there? Bring him closer and fight him. Just a light spar, though."

With a cheer, Lifesaver leapt onto the railings and dove into the water, swimming toward Kraken at top speed.

((Edited...
If I have been wirting for a while I tend to go brain dead. x_X
Thanks for telling me, Kusarigamaitachi (BTW does your username mean "Grasswhirlwind?")))

(( That's still pretty strong for a 17 year old; it would probably be simplest to not include how long she's been on the ship and we can just assume it's a fairly long time (although pokemon can't evolve while affected by the ship's magic, so you'd have to have been away for some time after they reach the appropriate level, in that case). And either I missed it or you just added it, but if your pokemon have been with your character for less than a year and appear to have caught them from the wild... um. Definitely much lower, in that case, unless you explain it, e.g. she bought them but because they're not originally hers they're not that loyal to her and only listen to her because they're supposed to, and unlike most of the rest of our pokemon, they'd probably choose their lives over hers, or whatever. Or she stole them so they don't really like her very much at all and are seriously considering escape as soon as they can, since people are less likely to sell high-level pokemon, which we've established as taking a long time to achieve.
(Also, chain sickle weasel.) ))

((Gakidou, I agree with Kusa on this one. If you just caught them in a year and trained them from there they would be in early to late 20's. So either change the levels, or change the amount of time you were on the boat.

Once this is fixed, then you will be accepted))

Back
Top Bottom