• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Legend of Zelda

I'll come in late on this discussion.

Favorite Boss.. I'd have to say Twinmold form MM

I've beaten Majora's mask, Oracle of Ages (I even got the secret ending because a friend of mine had Seasons), Twilight Princess, and Ocarina of Time.

You know what I hated msot about Ocarina of TIme?

I'll give you a hint: It looks like a human, is brown, screams, and attmepts to suck the lfie out of you. Oh, and it's undead.

I Hate those things!

But what about dungeons? What dungeons do you like the most?

My favorite: Arbiter's Grounds form TP.

The Templeof the Ocean king, although extremely annoying what with the Hourglass and stuff, was pretty good. Especially once you get
The Phantom Sword and can just completely own those pesky Phantoms...

Yeah, I love that. DIE PHANTOMS DIE.

My favorite dungeon... I can't remember, I loved all the ones from Twilight Princess...

OH OH Temple of time, especially once you get
That epic guardian statue! You can godmod with it! <3

DARN YOU PH NOT ONLY CAN'T I BEAT YOU I THINK YOU GOT LOST. :/

On an unrelated note...

SillyLaughShipper - James & Zant (Zelda: Twilight Princess)

That made me crack up. ^^

For some reason, I could never figure it out. :/

Then again, I have a hard time beating Minish Cap. MINISH CAP.

I'm stuck on the final boss(es) of MC. Then again, I haven't played it for about a year. It was my first LoZ game...

The Temple of Droplets was easy. The icy block sliding thing was fun, mainly because I already mastered it in pokemon. *Is good at puzzles like that*

HAAAAY GUYS.

I FINALLY GOT TP A FEW WEEKS AGO.

ANYONE KNOW HOW TO GET OUT OF ORDON VILLAGE FOR THE FIRST TIME.

ME AND MY PARENTS ARE IDIOTS AND DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO.

YOU CAN LAUGH AT ME NOW.

OH DIN.

*is laughing harder than ever*

um. I thing you go aaaand... Lessee... You talk to Colin's mom, then climb up the stone pillar thingy, jump to the furthest one away, call a hawk and set it after teh monkey you see. Then it's chain reaction time.

Twilight Princess to do list

Beat the game
Collect all hearts
Collect all bugs
Complete rollgoal

Collect all poes.

Poes are hard to find when there aren't many left. :(

HAAAAY GUYS.

I FINALLY GOT TP A FEW WEEKS AGO.

ANYONE KNOW HOW TO GET OUT OF ORDON VILLAGE FOR THE FIRST TIME.

ME AND MY PARENTS ARE IDIOTS AND DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO.

YOU CAN LAUGH AT ME NOW.

Lol, first time I played TP I did that too XD I couldn't figure how to catch a fish, lol...

Back
Top Bottom