• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Legend of Zelda

Don't get me stated on Zelda 2.

Too hard even if I use an emulator with a rewind function.

I'm not sure exactly what made it so hard.
I don't think it was the leveling up system, just that after every level up, you didn't actually gain that much. I can't tell you how long I was just killing as many octorocks as I could just to get every bit of experience possible.
It was probably just the fact that there were too many enemies in between the starting point and where you had to get to. They were too strong, not enough things to restore your health, and the annoyingness that you have to start from the beginning every time you die.
Zelda 2 is the frustrating kind of difficult, not the challenging kind.

Personally, I like Zelda II when I'm looking for a challenge. It's very hard, yes, but not the Kaizo kind of hard. Starting from the beginning can be a bother, but the items you get later on can offer an easy way to get back to where you were. The magic system was a fun little addition, as well.

Too hard even if I use an emulator with a rewind function.

Boo hiss!

Personally, I like Zelda II when I'm looking for a challenge. It's very hard, yes, but not the Kaizo kind of hard. Starting from the beginning can be a bother, but the items you get later on can offer an easy way to get back to where you were. The magic system was a fun little addition, as well.
But it's not challenging, it's just hard :(
Boo hiss!

I don't use it. As I just said, it's too hard even if I did. If it wasn't too hard then I would use it :P

Oh yeah, Castform and I have replaced loads of our computer's sound files with Navi. I've made her say 'Hey!' every time there's an error. It does get annoying after a while.

Last edited:
Ooh, yes, I only did it for MSN though. Some examples are 'Hey' when someone talks to me, 'Hello' when someone logs on, 'Look' when I get an E-Mail and 'Watch out' if someone nudges me.

It's awesome.

Well I haven't posted here in a while.

Basically I've completed Twilight Princess again. I tried to do it as fast as I can with a many side-quests done as possible. At the end I managed 23 hours with the biggest quiver, all bomb bags, bottles and bugs and most hearts.
I've also noticed a few things during this play through. The man who looks like Tingle who runs the STAR mini game in Castle Town is allergic to dogs. At least that what it looked like. He walked out of his tent, and then ran back in as soon as the dog went past him.

I found Phantom Hourglass too and I got all of the power gems. \0/

Haven't made it any further in A Link to the Past though :(

I just got Twilight Princess, and so far I love it. ^^ I haven't gotten very far though, and it's the only Legend of Zelda game I've ever played, so I don't know much about the series. Is it a linear sort of game series, or are the stories in each game unrelated?

That's a matter of debate. The stories do obviously affect each other, it's just that we don't know in which order. There are some times where it's obvious which order, but when it comes to every game... It's just confusing at times. Since this is your first game I won't carry on because you haven't played the others and I doubt ou want to hear it anyway :P

Where are in the game you so far anyway?

(also I got Link's Crossbow Training for Christmas which is better than I expected.)

I just got Twilight Princess, and so far I love it. ^^ I haven't gotten very far though, and it's the only Legend of Zelda game I've ever played, so I don't know much about the series. Is it a linear sort of game series, or are the stories in each game unrelated?

Please, please tell me you got stuck in Ordon Village. Otherwise I'll feel bad ;_;

Hope you enjoy it, Sandstone-Shadow ^w^

Back
Top Bottom