• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The LGBT Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
But your trans fumes cancel out your hetero fumes. Trans fumes smell like nice. Hetero fumes (without the accompaniment of trans fumes) are just bleh.

Hey, pal... that hurts. Deep inside.

No, seriously, watch your words. I like my nongay. And I'm trying not to think about the whole trans thing. The less I ~have~ to think about it, the better.

of course.

that would be easier if I could work up the courage to ask mom if I could buy a binder. Yeah.

Hey, pal... that hurts. Deep inside.

No, seriously, watch your words. I like my nongay. And I'm trying not to think about the whole trans thing. The less I ~have~ to think about it, the better.

of course.

that would be easier if I could work up the courage to ask mom if I could buy a binder. Yeah.

Oh no, I'm very very sorry! I did not mean to offend you or hurt you. I will remember that in the future. I'm sorry.

Bleh, I feel horrible now. Sorry again. :(

it's the sparkly purple umbrella of gay

or trans

or bi

or confused

but mostly sparkly

it's the sparkly purple umbrella of gay

or trans

or bi

or confused

but mostly sparkly

Sparkly is the best color ever.

GG --

"Hey person 1.

Uh.

I dig you.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
xo
xoxo?
-gardevoir girl."

AND VERNE FAILS AGAIN

If you think it'd be easier to tell Person 1, then you probably should. You said they haven't returned your feelings, so it's not like you're obliged to be really gentle for fear of hurting them because you're sort of with them or they're expecting to be with you sometime soon or anything. You could change the email if you think it sounds stupid, although that might just be, um... "email vision", for lack of a better phrase. You know - you keep reading it and it eventually starts to sound stupid to you because you've read it so much? Or something.

That advice probably sucked, but good luck anyway.

I know from experience, you should be upfront and honest. Tell Person 1 that, while you are still deeply in love with Person 1, you also have feelings growing for someone else. If Person 1 does not share your feelings like you think, then he may take this well anyway, and if not, then hey. He can get over it. He's caused a lot of drama in your life.

Oh, let me edit my email then.

"Dear Person 1,

I dig you, and also this other person. Person 2.

Yeah.

xoxoxoooxooxoxxxx,

GG"

okay so when someone keeps eye contact with you all the way through a conversation and sneaks looks at you IS HE SECRETLY GAY

answer: probably not especially when he's a total male slut [w/girls]

HARLE YOU SUCK FOR WANTING WHAT YOU CAN'T HAVE

HARLE IS A FAG! Can I get away with saying that? cause it's true. I got nothing else to say here.

What is wrong with you guys.

So today I effectively came out to one of my best friends.

Uh. I dunno yet. Given I did it by way of messy little note (by the by I really hope she can read it) and ran away as soon as I gave it to her.

Hurr.

It's kinda scary though cause I have all weekend to freak out and worry about what her reaction will be.

Even if you're worried, that's still awesome for you, Verne. I'm sure she'll be fine with it, probably just will need some time adjusting.

I'm so excited for school to start; in high school we have an LGBT club (or, as they call it, G.L.A.S.S.) That, and a Tetris Club. =D

I wish we had some sort of lgbt/gsa club. I mean, not that I'd probably go, but it'd be nice to have the option. We don't have a hell of a lot of gay in our school though, so.

And today I get to go to therapy... lately I've been a lot better, depression-wise, though, so I'm like lol I need to come up with something bad to happen since I feel like I'm wasting her time and my mom's money when I have nothing to talk about. :B And I don't like to talk specifically about being, yanno, transgender because I feel sorta self-centered and obnoxious when I do. I know I probably should talk more, it's good for both of us because for me it is my therapy session hur and for the therapist it lets her learn as well and I'm just babbling blah blah blah.

She is cool though cause I don't really ... have anyone else to talk to about this. She lets me bounce names off of her and has suggestions and stuff which is cool -- I think she actually gets it.

Also I get to go to the bookstore! Huzzah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom