• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The LGBT Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good God I'm lonely and mad at my body. Just saying.

Would like to echo this actually ugh. I even started electrolysis a while back back have had to stop because of money and shaving is fucking terrible and I hate this shadow and ugh ugh ugh. Know what else costs money flying the hell out of America and seeing the person I love and I don't even want to think about how I'm going to get through customs and security with the wrong gender on my passport. The US is so godamn behind every other country in the world it's sickening I hate this place and I want to leave but it's like impossible and I'd rather be offed by authorities or live in a cardboard box in London than stay here any longer. England now has other gender options I've heard from a friend, America has two and you don't get to choose ffffffffffffffff.
And godamn parents feel the need to mock and berate me and drone on about how they "Dislike my lifestyle" but still insist how much they love me. And they only time the use the proper pronoun is when I ask them to and they usually yell and scream then about how they're "Trying". Then my dad goes and calls some guy and explains how he has "A son with Tourettes"
while seemingly bragging about the issues he's gone through in life and even though he caught himself now some prick is like OH I'D LIKE TO MEET HIM and I'm going to have to go through a charade over why his "Son" has tied back hair with a flowery tie and a skirt.

Though speaking of that I'm completely considering going to a big event tomorrow decked out properly. I still haven't had to nerve to wear anything past "Girly androgonous" outside the house and it would really be a blow to my parents which is always nice. Only thing stopping me will probably be the MASSIVE HEAT and total boredom but it would be a statement maaaaan.

Get a skirt. A short skirt.

... you didn't hear this from me. [hates wearing skirts unless they're ankle-length and she STILL wears pants under them always]

Would like to echo this actually ugh. I even started electrolysis a while back back have had to stop because of money and shaving is fucking terrible and I hate this shadow and ugh ugh ugh. Know what else costs money flying the hell out of America and seeing the person I love and I don't even want to think about how I'm going to get through customs and security with the wrong gender on my passport. The US is so godamn behind every other country in the world it's sickening I hate this place and I want to leave but it's like impossible and I'd rather be offed by authorities or live in a cardboard box in London than stay here any longer. England now has other gender options I've heard from a friend, America has two and you don't get to choose ffffffffffffffff.
And godamn parents feel the need to mock and berate me and drone on about how they "Dislike my lifestyle" but still insist how much they love me. And they only time the use the proper pronoun is when I ask them to and they usually yell and scream then about how they're "Trying". Then my dad goes and calls some guy and explains how he has "A son with Tourettes"
while seemingly bragging about the issues he's gone through in life and even though he caught himself now some prick is like OH I'D LIKE TO MEET HIM and I'm going to have to go through a charade over why his "Son" has tied back hair with a flowery tie and a skirt.

Though speaking of that I'm completely considering going to a big event tomorrow decked out properly. I still haven't had to nerve to wear anything past "Girly androgonous" outside the house and it would really be a blow to my parents which is always nice. Only thing stopping me will probably be the MASSIVE HEAT and total boredom but it would be a statement maaaaan.

That's it, I'm killing your father. I have Tourette's and it's no damn joke >_>

Also DO EET!! Anything to piss off that ******* dad of yours.

Would like to echo this actually ugh. I even started electrolysis a while back back have had to stop because of money and shaving is fucking terrible and I hate this shadow and ugh ugh ugh.

first off fuck you for actually doing anything. Sometimes age is the worst thing because being only seventeen is limiting beyond belief, I have to worry about everyone else's opinion cause my town is fuckin tiny and I don't really want to be mocked like fuck. A little teasing is all right but seriously. But then it's like look down and oh surprise have some bits that don't belong and all the reasons against starting an actual transition fly out the window.

Know what else costs money flying the hell out of America and seeing the person I love and I don't even want to think about how I'm going to get through customs and security with the wrong gender on my passport. The US is so godamn behind every other country in the world it's sickening I hate this place and I want to leave but it's like impossible and I'd rather be offed by authorities or live in a cardboard box in London than stay here any longer. England now has other gender options I've heard from a friend, America has two and you don't get to choose ffffffffffffffff.

fuckin fuck I hate this country. Just saying. More like a. cuntry. ohhh

god what a fuckin prick. Go find some great heels and kick him in the face with them. Alternatively strap a knife to the heel but you know

parents are so hard to deal with because :/ in a way you don't want to disappoint them or anything, you don't want them to hate you or whatever but you also need to have these changes made and how the fuck are you supposed to express to your mom and dad that what's going on is past just wanting to be the other gender? I mean jesus. My mom and counselor obviously disapprove of me going to school as Matt -- I mean, they both were all 'oh man you're gonna get teased and you should have waited till college and' and I get that. I know that everyone says to wait until college, Mom, I read more books on this shit than you do and guess what I'm sort of living it.

But at the same time a year until college can seem really damn long.

But how do I express that I'm not just asking to be called Matt because I feel like it? that's the worst part about being trans you can't put what you feel into words because it's purely fucking emotion and that mucks up life so much. It's not like we feel like making life difficult for ourselves. And that's ... really hard for everyone else to understand.

all my dreams lately have my hair long. Like it's been neglected. I don't get it.

Sigh... I didn't mean to kind of highjack your post Verne by the way I just needed a ramble again.. x-x

But first thing really fuck all what anyone thinks and just do what you think is right you're the one dealing with it not them. I'm 19 keep in mind and I've been working at this for only a couple years and I wish like you wouldn't believe I had done something sooner. People can be disowned down the line, if they don't like -you- but only the husk you were born into then fuck them.
Oh and cuntry is Meowth dats RITE!!.... Yeah.

Also to be honest my parents don't mean a hell of a lot to me anymore, I'm already their super special little disappointment. They're supposed to love their kid regardless. So fuck them too. I figured of ALL people they would understand, not to mention not think I'm just going through some phase or faking or just bloody well got bored of my name one day~~ It truly is impossible to express to them it seems. No matter what they can't shake that "Why would you want to go through that" mindset. Well...
But you know just as well that whole ordeal.
But don't wait until university. Just do it. I flunked nearly everything because I had my own personal meltdowns over it all. And maybe that's just me but I could not handle being there, like THAT. It isn't worth waiting.

I don't get people. Really. Why is it so hard to understand. Wrong body, that's it, even the biggest of idiots and bigots can understand that when square block does not fit into round hole you find one the it does. Even if it takes a few years and hollow echoing wood being pounded together for it to click for some. But it's impossible. (And holy hell that sounds like innuendo; it isn't) Hell my parents insist it's been a year since I've told them. Which I guess is more promising than their previous 6 months estimation since it's been THREE years.

Bleeeeh... brb finding heels to stab my dad in the -face- with. Or maybe just a knife. Heels are ugly uncomfortable and ick bleck who made them the formal standard for women they should have to wear them every day and then be stabbed in the jiblets, anyway I'll take my purple slip-ons thanks <3

Also it's strange, My dreams shift, sometimes I'm androgonous; I can't tell my own gender, I don't notice my hair or anything... Sometimes I'm in a male form, of course always feeling like shit then, and sometimes I'm in a female form which is strange since I don't have the exact knowledge of the feeling but my mind manages to simulate it I suppose. And sometimes for kicks I have one of those wake-up-right-before-a-goal type dreams after going through a charade to somehow swap genders hurrrrr thanks mind.

My dreams have been getting more and more out-there but also detailed and long for awhile now, I swear sometimes they seem like condensed years passed. I can't tell if they're trying to tell me something or just fucking with me. :| Maybe that's just the trans mind hurrah~

All of you who are going for it as far as gender presentation goes, good luck to you! I really wish I could be doing that too, but school full of rednecks, parents, et cetera. I think I can last another year, at least. :\ I suppose you're bound to get shit for it no matter what, but since the college I'm looking at is in a pretty LGBT-friendly-city...

I plan on experimenting more in college. I'm pretty sure I'm trans considering my complete inability to see myself as female and my frustration with people who do see me that way; but I don't know, I might be able to pull off living genderqueer or ambiguous. There's also the whole transgendered vs. transsexual thing; I've just got to get myself sorted out. :| It seems to rely a lot on hormones. Sometimes I'm like "being ambiguous is groovy :V" but then other times I'm like "can I rip my boobs off, seriously?". Aargh.

In most of my dreams I'm either a bodyless, ambiguous blob or appear exactly as I am.

I had a friend call me Oliver in a MySpace comment the other day. It wasn't that big of a deal, but it made me smile.

On the subject of hair, I'm getting a haircut today! I'm not going too short, but it's amazing how much having my hair shorter helps. Funny thing; my mom IMed me a suggestion for a hairstyle, and it was the exact image I'd already decided on. She then claimed to know me better than I thought she did; that's either awesome or worrying.

did I join this club? I don't think I did. Can I? :o
Well I'm bisexual (I think; I haven't had any experiencies with women but I think I'd enjoy it) and I have my boyfriend who's bisexual and we're just discovering ourselves for now. :o He asked me if I would be okay with him 'experimenting' with other men and I said that was fine (I only want him to be happy, after all), and I can do that with the ladies if I like, but I'm too shy to actually go and do anything so I'm not really sure exactly what to do so erm
we have a really cool relationship and it's great <3
I haven't told my parents that I am bisexual (last time I mentioned it my mum was like 'it's a stage') but I don't really want to that much. :/ I don't think it's really important that they know who I have sex with, considering they don't want to know and I don't want to tell them.
for a while I felt like I wanted to be male, but I don't think so much about it now so I'm not really sure. :/ I haven't really figured out myself that way yet, all I really think right now is that I'd enjoy stuff more sexually from a male perspective. I particularly enjoy the idea of having male parts and I don't really know why so
So I'm just confused a little is all. I know that's not nearly so horrible as other people trying to be themselves and they can't, and I think that's the saddest thing in the world. :c

I'm heading up to London for a few (4? 5?) days tomorrow and am planning to go see it at some point; when're you going?
Er, sorry I took a long time, don't know whether you'll be able to read this but I'll going tomorrow morning and coming back Wednesday evening. We'll be at the expo tomorrow around midday. ALL LONDONERS WELCOME FOR A MEET&GREET wiv my parents. Hi guys.

So my mother will be giving me a credit card sometime this week, one of her own since the bank won't give cards to minors, and even though she'll be getting the bill at the end of the month I'm gonna be able to finally get a binder or two, on top of the comics and shirts I'll be buying, obviously :v this, coupled with the fact that I'll be getting an early-Beatles era Lennon hairstyle at the end of the month, is cause for celebration on my part.

Just bringing my bit to the T conversations, I guess.

yeah bitches transfaggots are ownin this joint

Today I proved my awesome hormone prowess in Anatomy. Cause I was all 'ovaries why' and he was all 'so you don't have estrogen floatin' around' and this kid was like WHAT IF A GUY HAD OVARIES WOULD HE GET A VAGINA and by my anatomy teacher's and my powers combined yeah

except I got a kind of anti-trans vibe from him. Well more like an uneducated vibe... whatever.

Yeayuz future Biology careers for the lot of us.
I don't know if it's amusing or frustrating and saddening seeing how little people know about this sort of thing now that I've become a total BioFag and can tell everyone how their jibblies work and why and totally scare them away from me arh ha ha ha ha.
(No seriously if Estrogen = Free Vagina and vice versa there wouldn't be a -problem- now would there be we'd be all over that shit and noone would have to know >: )

College/uni is such a cool place to actually be yourself without, in my experience, any judgement. I'm not sure how different it is in the US than the UK, nor how widely transexuality is accepted compared to homo- or bisexuality, but uni students are way more accepting than the general population, and the fact that stuff like LGBT clubs and the like exist means that you'll be able to meet at least some people to talk to about things.

No promises, but I'll try and be there around midday tomorrow, then :)

Hey. HEY HUMAN BEINGS. Be more sequentially hermaphroditic, faggots.

The whole college thing is what I'm holding out for Danni. Or well not holding out for but certainly excited for. Everyone keeps telling me it'll be awesome for me cause I HAAAAAAATE high school whoo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom