• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The LGBT Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
dwagie, your parents make me sad. i don't even know what to say, but over the months, reading all your posts, that must suck. so bad.

tell them i said be quiet. >:(

My mum's completely cool with it.

Oh, and I broke up with my boyfriend. We both thought it was for the best. We're still friends, so we're happy ^_^

ok so I've been talking with some of my friends about how I am confused about what my proper gender is
some of them seem to not take me seriously it's like "you have tits and a vagina, you're a woman"

way to miss the point !!

I'll just alternate between the two :( I don't really feel like a man or a woman... for longer than a day that is

ok so I've been talking with some of my friends about how I am confused about what my proper gender is
some of them seem to not take me seriously it's like "you have tits and a vagina, you're a woman"

way to miss the point !!

I'll just alternate between the two :( I don't really feel like a man or a woman... for longer than a day that is

Yeah, it's hard to find people who take you seriously. It's been around 3/4 years for me and I still feel like most of my friends think my whole gender thing is just a joke or me trying to be quirky or something.

On the subject of gender: I was looking at the student handbook for a college I'm interested in, and was pleased to find that they actually use the term "gender identity" when talking about rooming and protect sexual orientation in their discrimination policy. Art schools are awesome.

Verne, this is kind of some of the worst criticism I've ever given, but... ohgodIloveit.

I mean... seriously. I've never gone through that exact thing, but I think the kind of confusion and frustration that comes with it is universal, and it really just... worked. I really do fail at criticism... it's not that the characterization is good, not because it isn't but because that's not what I like about it, but, uh...

...oh, whatever. I like your story. Yey.

If you drink any other soft drinks besides coke or sprite you are a blatant homosexual

If you drink any other soft drinks besides coke or sprite you are a blatant homosexual

Coke and Sprite are gross. :|
But then I don't really drink any soft drinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom