• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The LGBT Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
so many groins >.<

Okay, so now that I'm on an actual PC, I'm a little more free (my cell phone only lets me type 200 characters at a time because it hates me and calls me a fag when I put it on silent! I know it does! <.< err...nevermind)

So, I'm a 20-year-old gay guy from Vermont (the original gay state!) I've been into Pokemon since...well...pretty much it came out, but it's come to my attention recently that a lot of hardcore fans are scary! So, that's what brings me here ^_^

Oh, and I've never given the word 'groin' much thought, but I'm big into the word 'peeper' now...not sure why. Think my slutty friend Ashley got me into that.

I hate almost every 'rude' word imaginable. >_> They all sound gross to me.

Cunt and vagina in particular are just... urgh, it hurts to even type them. Clit is pretty shiver-inducing as well, penis is getting there, and groin is... well, actually that's probably the only one who gets as good a rank as 'mediocre'.

...yes, yes I rate words. Dirty words.

Words don't really describe the body well. Breast is such an ugly word for such a pretty thing.

Forgot this one.
Though to be honest, breast is at least better sounding than boob, which is a little horrific. Hell, even 'tit' is better than boob.

HARLEQUIN STOP IT ARGH how can you like that word. ;~;

I don't like many of those kinds of words either but I must admit, finding synonyms for penis is very fun :B

Most words for breasts only work pluralized. "Boobs" sounds fine to me (kind of silly, but boobs are kind of silly) and "boob" sounds weird. Also I like "cunt" and "muff" and "cock" and... most of the words I like for sexy bits are silly. Sexy bits are silly. :3

EDIT: Best word ever is "skank". If only it meant something more positive...!

i hate the word breast. i'm with verne, how could you give such an ugly name to such a pretty thing. tit and tits are awful words. those could very well be my least favourite words when it comes to body parts.

...vagina sounds stupid. :/

>: Tit is a fun word though. It doesn't sound dirty, it's more like a nickname! 'Ey Tit c'mere. Either that or a snack food. New! Nabisco Cheese Tits!

Noone even understands what I'm talking about do they.

Also penis and vagina are terrible, terrible words. D< Gyuh. Though look at me I tend to refer to the former as "Wing-Wong" so who's to talk.

I like the words penis, cock and tits. Vagina sounds like some kind of infection. :<
cervix sounds kind of cool though. as do testicles.

yyyeah I don't like the word "vagina" and I'll only use it if I'm being somewhat clinical.
EDIT: and ohmygosh yes "cervix" is amazing. Better yet since the cervix doesn't come up often enough in sex to get a bunch of nicknames that make its real name sound clinical.
EDIT 2: and "scrotum" makes me giggle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom