• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The LGBT Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
The impossible happened today. I saw two gay couples and I overheard 1 guy talking about how hot another guy is. Strangely enough, they were all guys. 0.o

Last edited:
I don't know if I've done this yet but if not, I wish to join this organization. :o

let's talk about crossdressing

I really hate the look of guys crossdressing. :/ I don't see anything wrong with it, of course, because... there's nothing wrong with it. But it's just not... uh... the kind of thing I'd like to look at? I guess?
And on that note, comedic drag acts just... ugh. I don't find them entertaining at all.

On the other hand, women in men's suits = wow. And like, women in unisex clothing in general. *_*

So I talked to my psychiatrist about it today, and also told a couple friends about my decision. All of them seemed to be pretty supportive, so that's a good sign :D

Now, my parents on the other hand...

oh boy. parents.

also i crossdress 90% of the time when i go out in public :B
10% i'm with family and forced to wear like dresses and stuff

well things I am doing:

getting rid of my damn acne
growing out my hair. still
HAIR REMOVAL finally thank god
I'm trying to work on female mannerisms and stuff to make myself more convincing
and then I need girly clothes. :O

psst if I don't look dumb I'll post pix

Hi welcome to my life

I think you look pretty good. But then I probably only see your best pictures so I dunno. o.O

It's harder for a fat guy to cross dress. >.< I just look like a freak when I try. Oh well whatev.

I usually wear unisex clothing, but I'll wear women's stuff to dress up. unisex/men's clothing is so goddamn comfortable.

My boyfriend likes crossdressing :> he doesn't do it much though (and not in public, he's too shy).

I've tried to crossdress before, though not in public. I kinda like it, but my hair is too long and I can't find a good way to strap the girls upstairs down (and I'm like only an a cup wtf). I'm probably not very convincing though :( And I live in a teensy-tiny bible-belt-wannabe town so.

well uh if I wear girl clothes it's crossdressing to me

if I wear proper clothing then it's crossdressing to everyone else

either a win-win or a lose-lose situation.

Saw a reeeeeally cute guy yesterday, we were playing Guitar Hero in a Gametraders store xP

Unfortunately he left with his mother, only saying goodbye ):

That and he looked about 14-15 ):

*sigh* Australia is no place for gays :/

ON CROSS DRESSING.

What Verne said lol. To me it isn't cross dressing but to everyone else it is.. so you could say that I do it all the time from that perspective. Except I've yet to purchase a binder so I'm not very convincing unless I'm wearing a massive coat... plus people who know me rat me out. >:(

Oh and my mum won't buy me "mens" shoes or trousers. I'll buy them myself obviously when I can but I have to rely on my mother a lot of the time so yeah..
Somehow something as little as my shoes and trousers makes me extremely self conscious. deerp.

I can't remember the last time I was forced into a dress and I do not really want to either. D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom