• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Lord of the Rings Club

Ever

wants to play mafia
Pronoun
ve/they/it
I felt that this forum was in desperate need of one of these, so um...yeah.

Anyway, my favorite characters are:
1. Legolas
2. Gandalf
3. Gimli
4. Sam

Members List

Everglider
Cloudy
Elliekat
Ashton van Helsing
Phantom
Mockingjay
Epicpeanut

Last edited:
o: CAN I JOIN :D?

You has most of my favorites too, but replace Sam with Ancalagon :3
1: Legolas
2: Gandalf
3: Gimli
4: Ancalagon The Black

AW YEAH. THIS IS GREAT. I'd love to join! You should add in the Hobbit and the Silmarillion because those are great too!

I read The Hobbit and loved it, but when I started The Fellowship of the Ring, I thought that it was boring. However, now that I've seen the movies I've decided to start reading it again.

Oh my gosh that's awesome! Phantom, I'm assuming you want to join...?

Actually, I kind of agree with you, Phantom. I'm reading the books now, but they're a little meh. I loved The Hobbit, though.

The booked are a bit dry and I frequently have arguments with a friend in which I call them boring. However, dryness (at least in this case) does not equal bad. The movies are quite freaking amazeballs. Plus ten.
And I love the Silmarillion.
And I'm joining. So much.

And Legolas > everything

Join. I've read the whole series including the Hobbit and the Silmarillion, and I absolutely loved them! Never saw the movies though. Go Gimli!

Back
Top Bottom