• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The NEW 'What World Would You Take Over?' Thread.

What world would I take over...

I don't know.

I'd say the torn world (cuz its cool!) But I don't know if anyone lives there.
(yah im talking about platinum)

Or maybe I could rule Bikini bottom and take over the surface world with my army of fish afterwards.

Hmmmm... not take over but be able to live in: Spira,Ivalice,Sinnoh,and the Internet ( living in the internet=best thing ever:grin:

The universe isn't a world, it's a universe! It's like the container of worlds. It isn't a world in itself, though.

Norion (World form Metroid), Flipside, Flopside, Rougeport, Daxia (don't ask), and, last but not least, the Smash World

Ah yes. And Treasure town and whatever world a fragment of my fanfic resides in, inhabited only by Pokemon, but is not that of the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games.

And where I imprisoned one of the best characters ever for ten years. >:D

Oh, well, let's see...I'd take over that one world that the FF games take place in, the Pokemon world, all those worlds that I'm writing books about, and that world that's stuck in my brain. Oh, and earth.

And no, I don't have control of the world stuck in my brain...she does.

Back
Top Bottom