• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Platinum Status Thread

Heat Rotom: T8A6EH7 [TEAH -> HEAT]
Wash Rotom: H8S3A5W [HSAW -> WASH]
Frost Rotom: 6TS8ORF [STORF -> FROST]
Fan Rotom: 9N4A4F8 [NAF -> FAN]
Mow Rotom: 7W6O3M5 [WOM -> MOW]

All the Rotom codes, collected by some very nice GameFAQs members. When http://pokemonplatinum.com/rotom begins working, this will unlock some wallpapers and neat things in your game. :3

Eheh, I just got Platinum. :P Not starting until I finish my homework though.

... which may take a while. x_x

I meant officially when its released in the UK.

Ah, sorry, I misunderstood you.

Heat Rotom: T8A6EH7 [TEAH -> HEAT]
Wash Rotom: H8S3A5W [HSAW -> WASH]
Frost Rotom: 6TS8ORF [STORF -> FROST]
Fan Rotom: 9N4A4F8 [NAF -> FAN]
Mow Rotom: 7W6O3M5 [WOM -> MOW]

All the Rotom codes, collected by some very nice GameFAQs members. When http://pokemonplatinum.com/rotom begins working, this will unlock some wallpapers and neat things in your game. :3

And that works now, I tried it out. It's quite a bit of fun, I won't spoil it for anyone.

I have the game now! With my Giratina figure. It came with the code for the Wash Rotom; I wanted the Mow Rotom, but I guess it doesn't matter now! :V

I'm only to the point after you get your Pokétch right now, with a Chimchar and a Shinx.

...Looker is awesome. xD

I got it earlier but didn't want to open it.
The game had been out for like 4 hours and I still got the figure.
I got the Fan Rotom which isn't cool. Wash Rotom is better than that.

I just beat my rival after getting the Poketch with a level 3 Shinx and level 9 Chimchar.

Looker is the best character so far.

Fuck it. I gotta play Diamond or Pearl first. I couldn't be bothered years ago. I'm only just getting bored of fucking Ruby.

Got it this morning, at the second badge and been through Galactic's Eterna hideout.

Team:

Monferno Lv. 27 [F] (Kyirin)
Starly Lv. 10 [F] (no nickname)
Pachirisu Lv. 11 [M] (Edgeworth)

My team is as follows:

Icarus - Monferno [M] - Lv. 15
Apollo - Kricketune [M] - Lv. 14
Antheia - Budew [F] - Lv. 15
Cladeos - Psyduck [M] - Lv. 15
Aeolos - Staravia [M] - Lv. 15
Aristeos - Luxio [M] - Lv. 16

I'm currently at the Valley Windworks.

I like how the game has a twist to it and is different than Diamond and Pearl. My favorite change is at the beginning, when you hear Giratina's cry (BISHAAAAAN! >:D) instead of a sparkle-thingy. But I don't like the ore belts in the Oreburgh mine. They're unnecessary to someone outside of the game.

Currently I'm training in the mine for Roark's gym.

I'm aiming for the team of Empoleon, Crobat, Noctowl, Lopunny, Rhydon and Toxicroak, but so far I only have Piplup and Zubat.

I liked the ore belts; they were a nice little aesthetic change, and I thought they were better-looking than that thing they had in D/P that I always thought looked like a rollercoaster. :P

I beat Roark; now I'm screwing around Jubilife before I move on.

My team:

Sienna the Monferno [M] Lv. 15
Cleo the Shinx [F] Lv. 13
... and Peanut the HM-Slave Bidoof.

I don't want to wait until Friday for a Drifloon and I don't really want to time-travel either (if that'll even work); I'll probably trade over an egg from Diamond.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom