• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The PokéBattlers Club

The PokéBattlers Club

if you play pokebattlers, join the club. this can be place for setting up trades, help training other people's pokemon, giving items, etc.. ((yes i'm addicted to it now D:))

members:
Peegeray
Shadowstar
ArtificialFlavour
Mercury
Abufi
Tailsy
Arylett Dawnsborough
Ruffledfeathers

Last edited:
Re: The PokéBattlers Club

Umm, what about me? I posted before Abufi but I'm not on the list. Does that mean I'm not qualified enough?

Hmm, sign me up. I just found this game recently and find it rather addicting~

Current Pokemon:
Treeko (Noah) - Level 9

Yes, traning a Grass-type is a PAIN. Geez, all the Bug and Flying-types around keep beating poor Noah's ass.

Joining. I have a L25 monferno. She's staying as a monferno. =)

Edit: Um, I think the sites down. For good. Check to see. I liked that website too.

Last edited:

basically, on the pokezam forums some people were complaining about the new advanced accounts system, and started "flaming" kaboom (the creator of pokebattlers)
he got really mopey and acted like a big baby and closed the site down
shame, really

Why can't they just not buy the accounts? Sure, I would of prefered banner advertisments, but it's no big deal.

I know! I wanted my Piplup to evolve, and it was really close, too!

If they don't want the accounts, don't register, simple as that.

The Secret Backup Plan was not supposed to be divulged, but due to recent events, here it is.
Alakazam has only himself to blame when he finds out that as of now, PokéBattlers is no longer associated with PokeZam in any way. PokéBattlers is an independent society.
People will be pleased to know that the Great Re-opening of PokéBattlers will take place in the next week or two. It will be back, and better than before.
There is one simple reason for this: revenge. I want to rub Alakazam's nose in it so bad, and I'm going to make it happen with PokéBattlers.
There will be a new forum for PB, like the old. Those supportive of PB should watch that space.

One piece of bad news is: the database will be completely cleared. This means that absolutely everything will be deleted. A fresh start. (Apparently my brother accessed the database and screwed everyone's money up).

So, watch the status report currently online.

so pokebattlers is coming back, but you have to start again.

Well, I just recently found the game, so... good! I only had a level 7 Treeko. Won't take too long to get that back.

Back
Top Bottom